Jane Randall

Well I'd like for her to be placed in development at least initially rather than be one of those IMG mainboard girls who do nothing but attend red carpet events. I hope she can debut in time for the F/W shows! .. exciting..

She looks a bit..crazed in the first shot, but I'm loving the black and white ones so much right now.
Go Jane! ^^

The new test shot is so gorgeous. The last second shot is so so amazing. :heart::wub:

OH MY, those are stunning. I seriously cannot right now. Go JANE GOOO.

She looks little stiff in some of them but she's undeniably beautiful... and I'm glad to see her testing...

Her recent test shoot is great, but i think she still need more practice on posing. Go Jane!!

I love Jane but her tests look the same, eyes on the side :lol:

Finally we get some test pics! :P

I'm really liking them (especially the b/w ones), she has such amazing bone structure.

Glad she's testing. Those on the previous page aren't my cup of tea, though, a little too pose-y. Cannot wait for polaroids :woot:

I love the black and white ones, especially the second last one. Actually, i like her test shots better than Ann's.

I am going to freak OUT Jane and Ann look amazing, so ready to get out there. I hope their debuts will be explosive.

this is like OH MY JANE! HELL YEAH!
extremely can't wait for her runaway walk debut!

HOLY MATOLLY!!!! Jane!!! That's seriously so exciting. I LOVE the pictures they have for her too.

I will die if she walks (and I don't mean some crappy names nobody has heard of) during RTW FW11.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->