Janet Jackson

I love the way she looks in the pic with Jamie Foxx. She looks gorgeous as always, especially with that ponytail!

cant believe this isnt posted here, or sorry if i missed the post...but this is gotta be one of the best shoots done by a celeb
normal_hb01.jpg

normal_hb05.jpg

normal_hb03.jpg

normal_hb07.jpg

normal_hb08.jpg

normal_hb10.jpg

soruce:http://culturemp3.viabloga.com/

That pic is HOTTT!!!!! i can wait til she comes to the states.

I really hope the tour comes to Australia! She hasnt been here in so long!

I can't beleive that I missed her in BAZAAR, she looks gorgeous as always! Where was I! Has any one seen her lately?

a22ac6b374.jpg

Janet Jackson

Janet Jackson thrilled the crowd with a pooltop performance at the grand opening of The Cove Atlantis in the Bahamas. Jackson's show—which included hits like "Rhythm Nation," "What Have You Done For Me Lately," and "That's The Way Love Goes"—was topped off by a fireworks display that lit up the 171 acre resort. John Travolta, Lindsay Lohan, Liv Tyler, and America Ferrera helped Ms. Jackson inaugurate the $1 billion addition to the tropical resort.
instyle.com

d4172f37e6.jpg

JACKSON LIVE

Janet Jackson flaunts her form as she takes the Atlantis stage Friday poolside for a concert that had Lindsay Lohan and Calum Best snuggling and dancing, and drew America Ferrera, Gayle King, Chris Evans and Ivana Trump to the Bahamian resort's Paradise Island grand opening.
people

I hope someone uploads that new performance to youtube! It looks awesome. Thansk for all the pics everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suchitha
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->