Wonderland February/March 2010 : Janet Jackson

franchini

Reaction score
160sg0y.jpg

Janet Jackson Exclusive
Marshall Heyman meets Janet Jackson in New York for a Wonderland world exclusive interview.
Coming Tuesday Feb 2.
wonderlandmagazine.com

Last edited by a moderator:
This layout is really weird. Who is the art director on this?

when I first read 'janet jackson' i was like eeeek. It proved me wrong the cover looks amazing in my opinion!

Isn't she wearing couture? Don't like it though

Why does she have to make that expression and pose, a different expression and pose would be better. But the rest is beautiful, and I love the dress.

I always enjoy Wonderland. I'm not a Janet person, but it's pretty cool what they've done with her. Much better than what Harper's did.

I think I like it. I just don't know which term should I use to describe it. Strong? :lol::D

I like the way she's yelling at something out of the frame, so it's aggressive but it's not directed at us.

:heart:Janet:heart:...but I'm not so sure on the expression, I on one hand like the agressive/unconventional side to her character and how it breaks from the strict/rigidness of the dress' silhouette. But I love the natural beautiful side of her too :P

I feel like Wonderland is so unusual. It's hard to find original layout ideas in magazines these days, in recent years I think they've just become variations of generic looks.
Love the cover layout and the Janet editorial.

Not a bad issue, although I have to say, it's not one of Wonderland's better issues. The content isn't as interesting as usual.

There's an amusing bit in Janet's interview though, where she comments on the W cover she had, in the gold swim suit

"I thought I looked like a bad tranny. Not even a cute one. If you're going to make me look like a tranny, at least make me look like a cute one."

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->