Janet Jackson

Janet Jackson at Jermaine Dupri's Post BET Party 6-26-07
celebutopia

janetjacksonij6.jpg

EARLY BIRDS
Sporting a casual outfit – and a large sparkler on her wedding finger – Janet Jackson keeps longtime boyfriend Jermaine Dupri close at hand after having an early morning breakfast in Beverly Hills on Wednesday.
people

Janet, 41, celebrated the Fourth of July with her boo Jermaine Dupri at a rented house in Miami. The couple videotaped each other and took the jetski out for a ride. The singer is also in town recording her new album with record exec LA Reid.
justjared

Janet Jackson - shows off her curves on a night out in Miami, 8-03-07
celebutopia

Janet Jackson sighting at the opening night of the US Open aug 27
celeb-city

janetjacksonzj2.jpg

LOVE OF THE GAME

Janet Jackson takes a stand – for tennis! – at the opening night ceremony of the U.S. Open honoring African-American tennis pioneer Althea Gibson on Monday. The singer cheered on Venus Williams, then watched Venus's little sister Serena win her match.
people

083007jackson300x400fh3.jpg

Jermaine Dupri and Janet Jackson

Music mogul Jermaine Dupri got some backup from girlfriend Janet Jackson at the opening of of his new Studio 72 club in Atlanta, Georgia. Dupri's Southern hot spot was inspired by New York City's famed Studio 54 nightclub.
instyle

janetjacksonnm8.jpg

MAKING MUSIC

Record producer Jimmy Jam only has eyes for Janet Jackson Wednesday, as the longtime pals and collaborators celebrate Jam's new role as chairman of the Recording Academy's board, at a party in Malibu.
people

janetjacksonle2.jpg

JACKSON THREE

Janet Jackson parties with her nearest and dearest fan club – her brothers Tito (left) and Jermaine (right) – Thursday at Boulevard 3 following the Hollywood premiere of her new film, Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married?. At the event, the svelte singer revealed she plans to write about her struggles with weight, telling PEOPLE, "[I'm] really coming from the soul."
people

Janet Jackson - LA Premiere of 'Why Did I Get Married?' (Oct. 4)
celebutopia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suchitha
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->