Jared Leto

Jared Leto attends the Balenciaga show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2015/2016 on March 6, 2015 in Paris, France.

zimbio

I know it's about his style, but boy what a charisma he has. I just came back from 30 Seconds to Mars live concert in Sochi and I'm sold sold sold. Amazing performer on screen and on stage :heart:

wow wasn't aware they're still touring, with his new look :D I can't imagine him as a 30STM member now that he's all into his Joker role.
glad you had fun!!!

Jarred Leto's Joker looks Like a Hedi Slimane hipster
CFTwbnWXIAAmksr.jpg

Daily Mail

He's really great in person.
I've met him quite a few times over the years and he's lovely. And remembers you.
Very educated and truly passionate about the Arts.

He's really great in person.
I've met him quite a few times over the years and he's lovely. And remembers you.
Very educated and truly passionate about the Arts.

true! I met him few times as well and i was so overwhelmed and shy and he kept joking and acting like i was his best friend, such a lovely person.

Jared Leto takes the stage to show off his new pink hair at the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards held at the Microsoft Theater on Sunday (August 30) in Los Angeles.

justjared

Of course he can make pink hair look good.

Wondering if he's finally going to take a break now that Suicide Squad has wrapped up and the 30 Seconds tour is over.

Of course he can make pink hair look good.

Wondering if he's finally going to take a break now that Suicide Squad has wrapped up and the 30 Seconds tour is over.

30stm will record a new album. So NEVER

Jared Leto may have been clinging to his character from superhero flick Suicide Squad as he stepped out in NYC wearing an artsy poncho and colourful harem trousers

dailymail

Jared Leto poses for a full length shot as Suicide Squad‘s The Joker on the cover of Empire magazine‘s new issue.

The 43-year-old actor opens up about playing the iconic role for the first time in the issue. Here is what he had to share:

On getting himself into character: “There was definitely a period of…detachment. I took a pretty deep dive. But this was a unique opportunity and I couldn’t imagine doing it another way. It was fun, playing those psychological games. But at the same time it was very painful, like giving birth out of my prick hole.”

On his Joker being different: “I always get the sense that The Joker may be much older than people think. It’s something different. If you don’t break rules, you’re not going to strike new ground. I think I’ll be cooling down for the rest of my life.”

Director David Ayer on the new portrayal: “The Joker is the third rail of comic book movies. There’s a power to that character, and by some freaking miracle, through the incredible things Jared has done and the photography and all the other millions of things that went into it, we’ve cooked up something transcendent. He’s scary.”

justjared

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->