Jared Leto

The hype for this film is unreal considering it's next summer.

He's good looking but I don't like his style at all.

Jared Leto attends 2015 Glamour Women Of The Year Awards at Carnegie Hall on November 9, 2015 in New York City.
r2Rk2bs.jpg

zimbio

Jared Leto Is The New Face of Gucci's Guilty Fragrance

Alessandro Michele selects the actor and musician as the new face.

At the start of 2015, Alessandro Michele was appointed the new creative director of Gucci. Since then, the designer has been making major strides to set the fashion house in a new direction—the latest of which comes in the form of Jared Leto. The actor and musician is the new face of the Gucci's Guilty Fragrance. Gucci broke the news on its new official Snapchat, where Leto himself made a cameo appearance this morning alongside Michele.
Leto will star in a new fragrance campaign for Gucci Guilty, directed by Michele in Venice, Italy. No word yet on when we can expect the full video campaign to make its debut, but until then we'll be impatiently waiting.
harpersbazaar.com

Jared Leto Featured in Carrera Campaign
Jared Leto will star in Italian eyewear brand Carrera’s 2016 promotional imagery. The Academy Award winner will wear the label’s fashion-forward, updated “Maverick” collection in an international campaign set to debut next month. Carrera chose to feature Leto as part of its 60th anniversary celebrations.
“I’ve known of Carrera since I was a kid and when I came across the Maverick project I was immediately connected to it as it talks about people that are brave, bold, that take risks, the wild horses, the people that are not afraid to fail, the type of people who have inspired my whole life,” Leto said in a statement, regarding his participation in the campaign.
Carrera global general manager Massimo Pozzetti said of the decision to cast Leto: “Carrera chose him because he perfectly embodies the boldness and spontaneity of the new Maverick collection and with great joy we found out that he was already a follower of the brand.”
The new Maverick collection features an updated shape and bridge construction, and is fabricated of lighter-weight material. It will be available in both sun and optical variations.

wwd.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Carrera - The Maverick Collection

carreraworld.com/ gq.com.mx

I liked it on television, but in photos, not a fan.
Props for being different though.

GQ Mexico May 2016
Ph: Toby Knott

instagram/tobyknottphoto & prnewswire.com

Actor Jared Leto attends the 102nd White House Correspondents' Association Dinner on April 30, 2016 in Washington, DC.
kUpKyMo.jpg

zimbio

Actor Jared Leto attends the "Manus x Machina: Fashion In An Age Of Technology" Costume Institute Gala at Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 2, 2016 in New York City.
z4Zpven.jpg

zimbio

And after that 'lord' outfit he will wear sweatpants, poncho, gucci hat and crocs... Oh Leto! :mrgreen:

New pic of Jared Leto on the set of Suicide Squad

collider

Sporting slicked back hair and an embellished look from Gucci, Jared Leto covers the June 2016 issue of Icon El País. Slated to front a fragrance campaign for the Italian fashion house and a muse of creative director Alessandro Michele, it’s no surprise that Leto dons Gucci for the complete photo shoot. Although Leto drives home a stylish note for the magazine, the Suicide Squad actor gets political, talking about President Obama. The 44 year-old actor shares, “Obama was given the worst job in the country and I think he has done a fantastic job and I’m one of those who beleive that the president isn’t a superhero.”

thefashionisto

Suicide Squad premiere
8q71ef6.jpg

nyZPOLn.jpg

SuicideSquadWB twitter

Last edited by a moderator:
Jared Leto attends the European Premiere of "Suicide Squad" at the Odeon Leicester Square on August 3, 2016 in London, England.
2YWEYJE.jpg

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->