Jasmine Tookes

Is she another one that calls the paparazzi on herself? That's the only thing I can think of why she (and others) always have those professional type pictures on their IG even though the mainstream world doesn't know her

She's a Victoria's Secret Angel. I think most of the Angels, including her, have a fair amount of mainstream recognition.

Is she another one that calls the paparazzi on herself? That's the only thing I can think of why she (and others) always have those professional type pictures on their IG even though the mainstream world doesn't know her
It is possible, but like stated in the reply above mine, VS Angels get candid paparazzi shots all the time. I do find it odd how shes always posting or reposting pap pics of herself though, the other Angels usually don't.

Jasmine Tookes Sighting in LA

Jasmine in LA yesterday. (Photos by wowcelebritytv/Bauer-Griffin/GC Images)

Attachments

• jasmine1.jpg
    jasmine1.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 1
  • jasmine2.jpg
    jasmine2.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 1
  • jasmine3.jpg
    jasmine3.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 0
  • jasmine4.jpg
    jasmine4.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 1
Celebrity Sightings In Los Angeles - March 30, 2017

Jasmine in LA yesterday. (Photo by BG001/Bauer-Griffin/GC Images)

Attachments

• tookes4.jpg
    tookes4.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 0
  • tookes3.jpg
    tookes3.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 2
  • tookes2.jpg
    tookes2.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 1
  • tookes1.jpg
    tookes1.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 1
The Fragrance Foundation: Finalists' Luncheon

Jasmine, Olivia Palermo and Elizabeth Musmanno at the Fragrance Foundation: Finalists' Luncheon at 583 Park Avenue today. Congrats Jasmine for winning "Face of the Year"! (Photo by Sean Zanni/Patrick McMullan via Getty Images)

Attachments

• jasmine1.jpg
    jasmine1.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 0
  • jasmine2.jpg
    jasmine2.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 1
  • jasmine3.jpg
    jasmine3.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 0
  • jasmine4.jpg
    jasmine4.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 2
Victoria's Secret Angels Celebrate the Sexy Little Things Launch at the Angel Oasis -

Jasmine, Martha Hunt, Alessandra Ambrosio, Josephine Skriver and Romee Strijd at Victoria's Secret Angels Celebrate the Sexy Little Things Launch at the Angel Oasis today. (Photo by Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images for Victoria's Secret)
jasmine-tookes-martha-hunt-alessandra-ambrosio-josephine-skriver-and-picture-id668605254

martha-hunt-jasmine-tookes-alessandra-ambrosio-josephine-skriver-and-picture-id668605350

jasmine-tookes-attends-victorias-secret-angels-celebrate-the-sexy-picture-id668605358

jasmine-tookes-martha-hunt-alessandra-ambrosio-josephine-skriver-and-picture-id668605460

Victoria's Secret Angels Celebrate the Sexy Little Things Launch at the Angel Oasis -

Jasmine at Victoria's Secret Angels Celebrate the Sexy Little Things Launch at the Angel Oasis today. (Photo by Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images for Victoria's Secret)
jasmine-tookes-attends-victorias-secret-angels-celebrate-the-sexy-picture-id668655446

Celebrity Sightings In Los Angeles - April 14, 2017

Jasmine seen yesterday in LA (Coachella). (Photo by Pressphotodirect/Bauer-Griffin/GC Images)
jasmine-tookes-is-seen-on-april-14-2017-in-los-angeles-california-picture-id668742574

jasmine-tookes-is-seen-on-april-14-2017-in-los-angeles-california-picture-id668742576

jasmine-tookes-is-seen-on-april-14-2017-in-los-angeles-california-picture-id668742600

jasmine-tookes-is-seen-on-april-14-2017-in-los-angeles-california-picture-id668742602

REVOLVE Desert House at Coachella with Moet & Chandon - Day 1

Jasmine and Romee Strijd at the REVOLVE Desert House during Coachella with Moët & Chandon today. (Photo by John Sciulli/Getty Images for Moet)
actress-jasmine-tookes-and-elsa-hosk-attend-the-revolve-desert-house-picture-id668953722

actress-jasmine-tookes-and-elsa-hosk-attend-the-revolve-desert-house-picture-id668953726

actress-jasmine-tookes-and-elsa-hosk-attend-the-revolve-desert-house-picture-id668953736

actress-jasmine-tookes-attends-the-revolve-desert-house-during-with-picture-id668953748

The Levi's Brand Presents NEON CARNIVAL with Tequila Don Julio

Jasmine at The Levi's Brand Presents NEON CARNIVAL with Tequila Don Julio yesterday. (Photo by Michael Bezjian/WireImage)
model-jasmin-tookes-attends-the-levis-brand-presents-neon-carnival-picture-id669053212

model-jasmin-tookes-attends-the-levis-brand-presents-neon-carnival-picture-id669054544

Models Jasmine Tookes And Nadine Leopold Enjoy Perrier-Jouet At Encore Beach Club In

Jasmine and Nadine Leopold enjoy Perrier-Jouet at Encore Beach Club at Wynn Las Vegas yesterday. (Photo by David Becker/Getty Images for Wynn Las Vegas)

Will post Jas' Elle cover and ed shortly (not surprised it wasn't posted before now but it is what it is). I bought her cover when it first came out at the grocery store and checked a bookstore store this past week and they only had the nepotism model cover - hopefully they had all 6 and people bought Jas' cover, only leaving the nepotism model's.

She posted a snapchat at the end of January talking about an exciting shoot and the last time she did that, Maxim came out. So I had a hunch it was for a magazine cover and even thought it was Elle. I had hoped it would be solo (especially since outside of Maria B. none of the other cover subjects/actual covers was anything to write home about) but beggars can't be choosers. Hopefully she can land a fitness mag cover this year (SELF or Women's Health) - I'd also love an international Vogue or even HB cover but I don't think she cares that much to get her IMG bookers to make that happen for her, to be honest. We'll just have to wait and see.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOS ANGELES, CA - MAY 07: Model Jasmine Tookes attends the 2017 MTV Movie And TV Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on May 7, 2017 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty Images)
QuxOAOq.jpg

JASMINE TOOKES at 2017 MTV Movie & TV Awards in Los Angeles 05/07/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

Jasmine Tooks attends the "The Beguiled" screening during the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals on May 24, 2017 in Cannes, France.
9QrWLck.jpg

zimbio

Jasmine Tookes attends the Gala 20th Birthday Of L'Oreal In Cannes during the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival at Martinez Hotel on May 24, 2017 in Cannes, France.
l4XGJtX.jpg

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
starnight83
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->