Jean Paul Gaultier HC Retrospective 2010 Moscow

A model displays a creation of Jean Paul Gaultier from the 'Real Haute Couture' collection during the fashion show in the waiting hall of Kazansky railway station in Moscow, Russia 14 May 2010. The show is a part of the annual Sweet Cherry Garden arts festival

0215749355085.jpg

0215749755085.jpg

0215749955085.jpg

0215749555085.jpg

0215749855085.jpg

monstersandcritics.com

That's great^_^ Do you know names of this models? Are they all Russians? I really can't tell who most of this models are.

All the models were Russians. I know that the name of the model with the bangs is Yulia :P
On some site (don't remember which one) I saw a pola with their names, so I guess there's a chance to get to know their names :wink:

after show

15.05.10 - 75 years - Moscow metro

ADLET, I think you should understand already after stealing so many scans from TFS and posting them on other sites without any credits that we discuss fashion shows here and not press conferences, front rows or railway stations

^ To prevent similar complaints against me, I'll stop posting the pics here. Actually I've got some more street style and star style and model street style pics, so feel free to PM me in case anyone is interested :flower:

As far as the show is concerned, this was a big event for Moscow, but unfortunately there hardly was anything brand-new.

I don't mind street style pics. We also have seen street style of models in Chanel cruise thread while making short movie .
Stereo_Flo you should post your pics also in models street style thread:smile:

As far as the show is concerned, this was a big event for Moscow, but unfortunately there hardly was anything brand-new.

I guess not big enough for Snejana Divanopka:lol: cause I haven't seen her there so far. She always go on big events in Russia and Ukraine.

^ there were many Russian celebs and people working in the fashion industry that considered the event big enough :lol:
The only famous model there was Yasmina, but she was a guest at the show, not a model :lol:

I don't mind street style pics. We also have seen street style of models in Chanel cruise thread while making short movie .
Stereo_Flo you should post your pics also in models street style thread:smile:

OK, then I'll post the pics in the models street style thread and other threads. :smile:

Okay, either I'm delusional or not all of these are new looks... some definitely look like they were from Spring 2010 and Fall 2009 couture.

What was this? Why are there pieces from hc spring 2010 and others from hc spring 2009?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigdaddy123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->