Jean Paul Gaultier "Ma Dame" Fragrance : Agyness Deyn by Jean-Baptiste Mondino

I like this ad. Looks fun, will be better in print
I like the video better :buzz: Love it when she cuts her hair :lol:

I'm just trying to imagine another model doing this. It just wouldn't work :lol: Love the scene in the TV ad, where she cuts her hair.

ugh i hate the tv ad. it made me lose all the interest i had in smelling this perfume. and this is is really sad because i absolutely love gaultier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,i love this.I don't want to like anything she does,but this is so dynamic and JPG.Love him so:crush:

Vogue was right on the money when they said Agyness would be the next Vodianova. Her overexposure has reached astonishing results! That being said I always thought she was a very pretty girl. And the ad is gorgeous.

I love both the print ad and the commercial! Agyness looks great, and she fits in perfectly... I also love the way she speaks French :wub:

And the bottle is gorgeous!

blah. too much Laura Hollins. hipster....

and i couldnt imagine her speaking full time french. its nothing against the british, but her accent is ugh.

The printed ad reminds me of a Jean Paul Goude Vogue Hommes cover with Isabelle Adjani.

I love everything about
this Agyness I LOOOOOOOVE her
i dont care if shes over exposed

I was right: I knew Agyness would land a JPG campaign sooner or later! Anyways, cute ad, but I really do wish JPG would beef up his ad campaigns & get rid of Mondino..As talented as he is, I cant help but think his style (or, more specifically, his style in JPGs ads) is rather outdated..But that could be JPG himself: how boring were his ads w/ Ines & Vinoodh?

Ooh I love the TV ad. Does anyone know about the song or have it? Please share :shifty: :flower:

REALLY LIKE THE COMMERCIAL! the print ad itself is so/so. IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odel2233
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->