Jean Paul Gaultier "Ma Dame" Fragrance : Agyness Deyn by Jean-Baptiste Mondino

thanks so much for the "making of" video, I enjoyed watching that
much appreciated :flower:

MaDame2.jpg
TN_MaDame208.jpg

imagesdeparfums

Agyness is flawless as a model, I was watching the making and I couldn't believe how serenly beautiful she looked with that long hair. I seriously can't imagine someone like Kim Noorda, Natasha Poly or Edita for example to do somehting as amazing as this, well maybe Lara but she looks like a dude already.

The video ad is definitely eye catching. I was at the department store where the JPG perfume counter was all newly made up with the Ma Dame theme... they had these huge LCD tv screens where they would play the ad on loop, and I noticed most people would turn their heads and stop to watch it in its entirety.

Agyness looks wonderful in every pic, excellent choice :heart:

And Thanks for the making-of video, much appreciated ^_^

love the entire set. Very striking images.

.. I love the commerical for this fragrance, but not so sure on the print campaign. Imo I think it looks cheap.

i like the ad, i'm curious about how does the perfume smell, 'cause i didn't like Fleur du Male that much

I guess I'm late to this, but the Ma Dame commercial has been playing non stop on tv this week and it never fails to make me laugh out loud to myself:D I mean Agyness ripping her clothes and cutting her hair off is cool, but the shots of her pausing with her mouth hanging open just look dumb. The part where she tilts her face up and with her mouth open is just :shock::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerald30393
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->