Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture S/S 2004 Paris

:woot: :clap: well, no wonder he's the best selling couture designer in Paris, this is an amazing collection of highly wearable modern couture, so many great looks i wish they were mine here :heart:

thanks for the photos igni :flower:

so many of these clothes emphasize why the world still needs couture. gaultier is a true artist when it comes to the couture without ever looking too staid or too outrageous. so many pieces that work well for every woman i think.

Astonishing. I want to see detail of the detail. It just keeps on giving.

First post, bottom row, 2nd from the right, Mariacarla. A Mayan nod to Guatemala with that pattern? Love it even if I'm anthropologically way off!

I was really impressed with this collection - it was lovely :blush:
thanks so much for posting the pics Atelier :flower:

Originally posted by tiffany@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 3:29 pm
We have ignitioned32 to thank for these posts, tiffany. But you're welcome, anyway. :wink:

thanks igni :P

wow, this is really great, the rasta hats B) i would love to see more detailed pics.
so wearable but yet still special :flower:

Originally posted by Atelier+Jan 22nd, 2004 - 3:32 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Atelier @ Jan 22nd, 2004 - 3:32 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-tiffany@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 3:29 pm
We have ignitioned32 to thank for these posts, tiffany. But you're welcome, anyway. :wink: [/b][/quote]
:blush: lol, sorry, thankyou to ignitioned32 for the lovely pictures :flower:

here's one of my fave's - I love the skirt

There are individual pieces I like but I don't see this collection working somehow. Maybe it's not supposed to?

Originally posted by tealady@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 8:34 pm
There are individual pieces I like but I don't see this collection working somehow. Maybe it's not supposed to?
Probably not. Gorgeous collection though!

:heart: :heart: Jean Paul :heart: :heart:

It seems the collection is split up into two parts.
The more sober part. And then there's the wilder part which it seems to me is making references to various cultures. Can't find just one in there.

I do like some pieces here, but as for a collection, I don't find it "put together".
not bad, but not "WOW", either. B)

thanks for the pictures! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->