Jen Brill

Chandelier Creative holiday party
chandelier-creativeholidayparty-03.jpg

refinery29

011811-chloe-party07.jpg

Jen Brill @ Don Hill's

source: openingceremony.us

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ ClosetCupcake please provide the sources for the images you posted or they will have to be removed. Thanks :flower:.

Shopping in Palm Beach w/Jen Brill:

An artsy downtown–New York fixture, Jen Brill was already a fish out of water in the land of Lilly Pulitzer. But since Saturday afternoon in southern Florida was overcast and breezy, alternatives to the beach were limited: a Ferrari show, one of several weddings that seemed to be occurring in the area, or the local vintage shops. Perhaps unsurprisingly, Brill chose the shops. Since she was in town for an event hosted by vintage jeweler House of Lavande, Brill had baubles on the brain. So we set out for Glam! Vintage, an unassuming boutique in West Palm Beach said to be frequented by Michael Kors, who, in these parts, is as near to god as it gets.
The store turned out to be a well-edited selection of labels like Gucci and Missoni, and there was enough jewelry to keep Brill busy for days. She typically wears necklaces, bracelets, and earrings only “once in a while,” she said, and she was in the mood for something with animals. Something like the Cartier panther ring she wears every day.
“Do you have any spiders?” she asked Glam! owner Kathryn Jacobson, a chic Rhode Island native who opened the shop 14 years ago.
“Spiders? No.”
“Do you have any snakes?”
“Snakes, yes,” Jacobson answered, producing two silver coiled bracelets. But they weren’t what Brill had in mind.
“Do you have any leopards, frogs. . . ?” Brill continued.
Who knew she was such a friend to the animals? “I didn’t grow up with animals, but I appreciate them as objects,” Brill said, her eyes surveying the cases, not unlike a predator. Then she spotted it: a beaded choker with an elephant head pinned to the front.
“Best. Thing. On. Earth,” she gushed, trying it on. “I think this is going to change everything.”
“Elephants are good luck,” Jacobson pointed out.
“I think I’m ready for a choker again,” Brill went on, nearly giddy. “Like, a year ago, a choker? Yeah, right. Now? Strictly chokers, ladies.”
After another 20 minutes of play, Brill ended up with the elephant; a black velvet pouch that looks very Alexander Wang; and a playful, feathered headband—all for less than $150.
Gathering her bags, she walked out the door to the sidewalk. “I hope it rains again tomorrow,” she said. “I want to come back.”

jen-brill-001_173123798079.jpg_article_gallery_slideshow_v2.jpg

jen-brill-002_173124645538.jpg_article_gallery_slideshow_v2.jpg

jen-brill-003_173124825088.jpg_article_gallery_slideshow_v2.jpg

jen-brill-006_173126785596.jpg_article_gallery_slideshow_v2.jpg

jen-brill-007_173127340955.jpg_article_gallery_slideshow_v2.jpg

Source: Vogue

Last edited by a moderator:
Love that shade of lipstick she's wearing. Glad to see new pictures!

Jen Brill in Chinatown last night wearing a Proenza Schouler coat,Acne jeans,Chanel bag and Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony Mary Ellen Clog Booties.

terrysdiary

^ The first two shots are amazing, but the last two are kinda creepy. Hee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->