Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (March 2010 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a big a fan of the furs or such big bags at a night-time event but I do love Ashleys printed black long skirt.

Don't get me wrong, I like this whole black + fur + Kelly look, but maybe it's time to try something else girls :lol: ? I absolutely love MK's fur, the only thing I wish could be fixed is her beaten up Kelly. I love how it looks when she uses it in her daily life but showing up at an event with a bag in such bad shape... No. Please Mary-Kate, take care of that poor thing :lol:

Ashley, who's usually my favorite, disappoints me this time. Her fur isn't really pretty and that dress is quite awful. Maybe it's because its fabric looks similar to the fabric of one of the cushion my mother put in the guest room :rofl:

i think they could do so much better for the cfda's. i'm a bit disappointed :(

Don't get me wrong, I like this whole black + fur + Kelly look, but maybe it's time to try something else girls :lol: ? I absolutely love MK's fur, the only thing I wish could be fixed is her beaten up Kelly. I love how it looks when she uses it in her daily life but showing up at an event with a bag in such bad shape... No. Please Mary-Kate, take care of that poor thing :lol:

Ashley, who's usually my favorite, disappoints me this time. Her fur isn't really pretty and that dress is quite awful. Maybe it's because its fabric looks similar to the fabric of one of the cushion my mother put in the guest room :rofl:
i totally agree. :flower: this is going on for far too long, it's becoming rather bland.

Her Dries coat is amazing :buzz:

2vkhp4p.jpg

MARYKATEO.TUMBLR.COM

I wish they would show us a bigger range of clothes, to this kind of big events. It almost feels like they don't really care anymore... I still love their style, but it has become boring instead of interesting, as it was before.

Yeahhh to the Dries coat its also one of my all-time favourite. I think its from the S/S09 collection if anyone is interested.

The CFDA's outfits are a bit too predictible, almost caricatural.

Kinda disappointed in their CFDA looks.......they have looked amazing at previous events!

On the upside, Ashley looks pretty hair and face wise!

You get a close look at Mary-Kate's accessoiries which are really lovely!

MARY-KATEOLSEN.NET

never seen that shot before, btw, is there any full shot and also color pictures of her wearing this coat?

There you go :flower:

1zxqwwm.jpg

OLSENSOBSESSIVE.NET

I love them.

Even though, I think they always choose too large clothes, which don't make them any justice since they're quite small.

that dries coat is perfection:heart:
i also really like their looks at the CFDA...

^oh yeah i remember now, thanks Thefrenchy !

ah, the tusks necklace! :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
We should get new pics in a few hours since the girls will attend Google's boutiques.com party tonight :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->