Jeremy Scott F/W 10.11 New York

all jeremy does it put wacky prints over normal clothes. its not innovative and its not interesting imo.

Knowing that people actually buy into this garbage makes me physically angry.

Christian Lacroix on Vogue US cover in early 90s ...
This image is haunting me for years ... So I'm just the happiest he reproduced this ...
* in a way, the non-Adidas part of the collection is a little hommage to Lacroix ...
:P

style.com

this is not the worth collection he did. there are even good pieces...but in my mind it won't "delete" all the horrors he made :P :P :P

i think it was fun, the cut outs made me laugh. And you definitely see Lacroix and early
90's Versace, Hopefully that was his point.

He wants to be an American Bernard Wilhelm or WLT but is far too tacky and inept technically.

Ugh....it's just another one of Scott's silly attempts to be "provocative". Im not sure why he bothers because it's just so obvious that he's only doing for the attention. It looks far too silly.
The leather pieces aren't bad though, theyre cool.

This is actually pretty fun. I wasn't expecting to like after his last few catastrophes but this actually decent. Some of it actually made me laugh, with him not at him this time.

There are a lot of people here who seem to hate Jeremy Scott.However,I find him very interesting.The most interesting thing about his shows is that there is a definitive brain behind the show.There is no mindless and unnecessary embroidery,embellishments,drapes and million other things that most people pass off for design talent.There is something in his clothes that is essentially unique to him and he stays true to that even if other people mistake it for mediocre talents.He does not resort to the gimmicky bends of Gareth Pugh,he doesn't give us new silhouettes every time,but you can't deny the fact that what he does is light,funny and intelligent and very Jeremy Scott.He is no McQueen,but he has an identity(so does his clothes) and doesn't get lost among the thousand other designers who are merely stylists,color coordinators or merely people with good taste.

Looks crazy and whimsical. :lol: In some perverted way I kind of liked it a little though. Breaking the so-called rules of fashion and coming up with this insane collection's a bit refreshing... for me at least.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->