Jerry Hall

Urban Stylin

ɐʎ ʎǝɥ
Reaction score
Celebrating an icon

pse post and comment on some of her modelling work. i saw her in the coffee table book of richard avedon for versace and her work was exquisite!

jerry

shes on the cover of roxy music's 'siren' - one of their best lps & the one that had 'love is the drug.'

she left bryan ferry for mick jagger

her daughter lizzie is a model

her sister terri was a model once jerry got huge.

she was a 'halston' girl and also hung with warhol. and at studio 54.

She's been modeling since 1956? That's when she was born! :D

I've been a Jerry Hall fan since she started dating Mick Jagger. I remember an amazing spread in People magazine back in the late 70's. She was in a leopard print swimsuit if I remember correctly -- I was so jealous because I loved Mick and Keef and the boys!

Here are some amazing photos from the book Models Close-Up which was published in 1998. Photographed by David Bailey. (source: scanned by me)

From Vogue FR:

---------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Groove - thanxxx for these super scans & karma!!! :flower:
it's not easy to get such excellent scans of beautiful jerry :heart:

More Jerry. This photo was taken by Andy Warhol for his book Exposures, published 1979. (source: my scan)

she is such a glamourous woman. i loved her reality show, "Kept", but i'd really love to see some more older pics of her.

here are 10 i found online

*google images*

happycanadian said:
i loved her reality show, "Kept", but i'd really love to see some more older pics of her.
:lol: I hated that show. It was so incredibly vulgar and disgusting! :yuk: :sick:

"bored_exhausted"...

no offense, but when was the last time you posted a positive comment? even your screen name is negative. look through your "recent posts". they're all negative. if anything is bored and exhausted it's the negativity.

anyway, to each his/her own.

She is, like Erin Wasson and Gisele, a total man-horse hybrid. However- she is possibly the best looking man-horse hybrid EVER.

happycanadian said:
"bored_exhausted"...

no offense, but when was the last time you posted a positive comment? even your screen name is negative. look through your "recent posts". they're all negative. if anything is bored and exhausted it's the negativity.

anyway, to each his/her own.
Sorry :smile:

But I really hated and stopped watching that show when I saw all men getting naked for their picture
It was really NOT nice to look at... and I found it was so vulgar

Just goes to show how much model standards have changed. She always seemed to archaic to me, so high-power 80s thingy... I was really suprised that some of those photos (like the one in the pool) were taken when she was only 19, she looks so much more mature. On the other hand she never really aged... This woman is like perpetually 25...

Euro Planning Paris 1973

128286358965625000Jerry_Hall_1.jpg

Models1 London 1988
jerry_hall_1988.jpg

8-1-1.jpg

modelcard.overip.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cutebells