Caitriona Balfe

Caitriona Balfe attends the 2019 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Radhika Jones at Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on February 24, 2019 in Beverly Hills, California.
6KSMWiP.jpg

FfuX66X.jpg

zimbio​

I always saw Cait as a pale irish Gisele Bundchen. She looks great even in a potato sack.

Love the Vanity Fair look! The heart-shaped cut-outs could've been corny but she can pull most things off.

uUvxDCn.jpg

Caitriona Balfe poses for a photo as she attends Giorgio Armani's Pre-Oscars Party on Saturday night (February 23) in Los Angeles.

4sA2Xyq.jpg

hawtcelebs.com, justjared.com

Audi guest at Henley Festival - July 12, 2019
GDchLZd.jpg

f1F7i4r.jpg

eHIhOBB.jpg

starity.hu​

Her makeup is always well done. She has such a glowing complexion! Props to her makeup artists.

ELLE Russia March 2003 (Runway Supplement)

elle russia march 2003 supplement.jpg

Scanned by me

Caitriona Balfe attends the "Ford v Ferrari" press conference during the 2019 Toronto International Film Festival at TIFF Bell Lightbox on September 10, 2019 in Toronto, Canada.

xCBzsHC.jpg

Mwf5TTj.jpg

Caitriona Balfe attends the "Ford v Ferrari" premiere during the 2019 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall on September 09, 2019 in Toronto, Canada.

V8AkFjB.jpg

lrNz0pt.jpg

Noah Jupe (L) and Caitriona Balfe attend The Hollywood Reporter TIFF Studio presented by St. Regis, MAC, and Martell at The St. Regis Toronto on September 08, 2019 in Toronto, Canada.

tKaOX7j.jpg

KI1KpH6.jpg

Caitriona Balfe attends The Hollywood Foreign Press Association and The Hollywood Reporter party at the 2019 Toronto International Film Festival at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto on September 07, 2019 in Toronto, Canada.

pEMzW9J.jpg

XqsCO6l.jpg

Caitriona Balfe attends day seven of the Wimbledon Tennis Championships at All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club on July 08, 2019 in London, England.

SkjzulH.jpg

2sWaczw.jpg

zimbio.com, hawtcelebs.com

:heart:

Caitriona Balfe attends the "Le Mans '66" Premiere during the 63rd BFI London Film Festival at the Odeon Luxe Leicester Square on October 10, 2019 in London, England.

29uYS0Z.jpg

AaSL2Yg.jpg

mSNMJwp.jpg

3GTiK3b.jpg

wQ9DPCK.jpg

zimbio.com​

US InStyle November 2019

Fash-on

Photographer: Philip Gay
Stylist: Katie Mossman
Hair: Michael Silva
Makeup: Nina Park
Manicure: Yuko Wada
Cast: Catriona Balfe

US InStyle Digital Edition

what a terrible styling, but i love how she can still pose like in old american vogue eds. the young models these days really lack of elegance in posing...

Caitriona Balfe attends the 31st Annual Producers Guild Awards at Hollywood Palladium on January 18, 2020 in Los Angeles, California.
NJfQKYq.jpg

EIxtU8X.jpg

zimbio​

(L-R) Caitriona Balfe and Michelle Dockery attend the InStyle Badass Women Dinner Hosted By Laura Brown & Sponsored By Secret at Sunset Tower on January 28, 2020 in West Hollywood, California.

UT81tVR.jpg

Caitriona Balfe attends G'Day USA 2020 | Standing Together Dinner at the Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Hotel on January 25, 2020 in Beverly Hills, California.

dvZqxF4.jpg

PPq5AyY.jpg

Caitriona Balfe attends The Advanced Imaging Society's 11th Annual Lumiere Awards at Steven J. Ross Theatre on the Warner Bros. Lot on January 22, 2020 in Burbank, California.

fMiAsw2.jpg

cZDoTYc.jpg

Caitriona Balfe attends the British Independent Film Awards 2019 at Old Billingsgate on December 01, 2019 in London, England.

Euc5bjb.jpg

PxZngxf.jpg

zimbio.com

Caitriona Balfe, wearing CHANEL, attends CHANEL and Charles Finch Pre-Oscar Awards Dinner at Polo Lounge at The Beverly Hills Hotel on February 08, 2020 in Beverly Hills, California.

oI8JBQo.jpg

Caitriona Balfe attends the 13th annual Women In Film Female Oscar Nominees Party presented by Max Mara, Stella Artois, Cadillac, and Tequila Don Julio, with additional support from Vero Water at Sunset Room on February 07, 2020 in Hollywood, California.

r6rfOUC.jpg

5I3WiNA.jpg

Caitriona Balfe attends the Vanity Fair and Lancome Women in Hollywood celebration at Soho House on February 06, 2020 in West Hollywood, California.

SLvni5Z.jpg

OpujCG1.jpg

zimbio.com, justjared.com

:heart:

Caitriona Balfe attends the 92nd Annual Academy Awards at Hollywood and Highland on February 09, 2020 in Hollywood, California.

gcMr9uF.jpg

32hm3n5.jpg

xgJSFY2.jpg

aBJcOv4.jpg

Caitriona Balfe attends the 2020 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Radhika Jones at Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on February 09, 2020 in Beverly Hills, California.

26RgxYo.jpg

a8Ybvne.jpg

zimbio.com

she looked so beautiful and classy at the Oscars!!

Caitriona Balfe attends front row at the Rodarte fashion show during February 2020 - New York Fashion Week: The Shows on February 11, 2020 in New York City.

ac6Czpi.jpg

BxHsRiC.jpg

zimbio.com

In Chanel Spring 2009. :heart:

Caitriona Balfe attends the Starz Premiere event for "Outlander" Season 5 at Hollywood Palladium on February 13, 2020 in Los Angeles, California.

LiFK3Af.jpg

lTY6vOD.jpg

iquBqrP.jpg

(L-R) Actors Sam Heughan, Caitriona Balfe, Sophie Skelton and Richard Rankin visit the Build Series to discuss season 5 of the Starz series “Outlander” at Build Studio on February 11, 2020 in New York City.

YYrabtI.jpg

Caitriona Balfe attends The Fashion Awards 2019 at the Royal Albert Hall on December 02, 2019 in London, England.

a0ok3bS.jpg

zimbio.com, wireimage.com, bellazon.com

Caitriona is getting some rave reviews for Kenneth Branagh's Belfast! Her performance is generating a lot of awards season buzz already. :wub:

^ I know! I'm so excited for her! :heart: I didn't even know she had that coming out but looking forward to see her and I hope she gets nominated for something just because she's been working nonstop for over 20 years with not that great recognition (it's like everyone [in both fashion and the film industry] knows her and that she's not bad, but she just never gets the big accolades!). She's excellent at what she does, Outlander wouldn't be what it is with a different actress.. it doesn't matter how ridiculous it gets at times, she always manages to make her scenes work and to make the viewer stick around..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morbach
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->