Jerry Hall

Jerry by Deborah Turbeville and Albert Watson respectively. Scanned by me.

Thanks for those pics!

I wish I had some to share ... Jerry is really one of my favs!

89275_JERRY004x.jpg

With Andy Warhol,Truman Capote and Debbie Harry,1979 :heart:(Oh,to be at that table!)

books.google.com

i don't like the first one it looks kinda weird but that second one is beautiful thanks for posting

CHANEL Spring Summer 2009 Accessories Catalogue

HQs

frillr.com

jerry by helmut newton
in vogue 1975..i :heart: this editorial

source/ebay/devocanda

Four shots of Jerry by Bill King (1st) and Rico Puhlman (the last three) from 1979! scanned by me...

From style.com
a monthly look at the faces
that have made history

jerry hall

Jerry Hall is having a moment. After an unfortunate foray into reality TV, the leggy model, now 52, is back in fashion. Karl Lagerfeld shot her for Chanel's Spring accessories catalog, and Chloé's Hannah MacGibbon cited illustrator Antonio Lopez's Girls—chief among whom was Hall in her 1970's heyday—as the inspiration for her Fall collection. The blond-haired, blue-eyed, six-foot Texan landed in Paris as a teenager with a suitcase full of Frederick's of Hollywood knockoffs sewn for her by her mother. "She was tall, she was thin, she was beautiful, and with that long hair she was just a natural," says designer Stephen Burrows.
see more photos

By 21, Hall had appeared on 40 magazine covers, Italian Vogue and Cosmopolitan included. And her romances with rock stars Bryan Ferry and Mick Jagger—she had four children with the Rolling Stones frontman—are the stuff of legend. She appeared on the album cover of Roxy Music's Siren and her 1985 memoir Tall Tales incited Ferry's hit "Kiss and Tell." Her burgeoning jet-set romance with Jagger in the late seventies provided some of the better material in The Andy Warhol Diaries, and her steamy marriage to the rocker may yet wind up the subject of a movie—Hall recently sold the film rights to her new autobiography Self Portrait, which is set to be released by Harper Collins later this year. We'll be watching.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morbach
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->