Jil Sander Eyewear S/S 2010 : Patrycja Gardygajlo

waiting for the HQ version before dissing & saying its boring. i've come to realize that there is a thin line between minimalism & boredom. tread carefully fashion folk, tread carefully.

AGREED.
I'm just glad that it's not the same face as the previous seasons at the moment.

Giampaolo Sgura shot Jil Sander?? is this a separate eyewear campaign or something :unsure:

I'm just curious. Is this really the mainline campaign? Because Giampaolo Sgura posted it in his blog so I guess it was shot by him. No more Vanderperre? :unsure:

ETA: JSYK, you're faster than me! :lol:

I need to see a lot more before I decide... I always like Jil Sander's campaign, let's see... I don't recognize the model... Let's wait for HQ...

reposting for anyone who can't see it :smile:

sgurablog via surrealseven

To me if looks like Jac (Monika Jagaciak), except they've made her eyebrows stronger to make her look older. The nose and the eyes though are completely Jac.

It DEFINITELY is not Jac. i see no Jac features. And it's not Katie Fogarty.
The girl in this ad looks old-ish, old-er.

It is soo not Monika's chin in that shot.
I see some traces of Katie but Im not entirely sure...
So far I like it though.

It looks like Katie for an eyewear campaign. Not quite sure if this is the real main-line campaign though. Katie doesn't feel like a Jil Sander girl to me. :unsure:

Could it be this girl? yulia kharlapanova... looks a lot like her to me..

flickr/prestodots

It looks great! :woot: Classic Jil Sander. Whoever the girl is she looks fantastic in that shot.

it doesn't look like yulia k. though i hope she would show up in this campaign.
i hope its not katie fogarty

no vanderperre?:huh:
i'll have to wait and see more

Does it look like it could be Alla Kostromicheva to anyone else? I see her especially in the mouth, chin and jaw area. :unsure:

^ it's not her forehead though. :unsure:

this is like the best 'guess who' game ever. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->