Jimmy Choo H&M Collaboration

I'm really looking forward to this collaboration. I'm not a huge Jimmy Choo fan but it's interesting to see how the shoes turn out...

I'm really curious to see what they come up with for their mens pieces

now this should be interesting, what really is remarkable is how H&M manages to constantly these fashion brands but in these uncertain times perhaps is a very wise move for both brands

I don't understand who would be these. You can find much better quality shoes elsewhere. People will ultimately be just paying for the look. It would be as if someone bought shoes from the high-quality boutique that is Forever 21.

i literally cant wait for this but me and my size 42 feet probably wont find any shoes to fit as is usually the case in h&m :(

I don't understand who would be these. You can find much better quality shoes elsewhere. People will ultimately be just paying for the look. It would be as if someone bought shoes from the high-quality boutique that is Forever 21.

You however wont be paying very much for the Jimmy Choo look, which is the whole point surely? They'll have a Jimmy Choo bag, and a Jimmy Choo box, with a Jimmy Choo label in them.

They'll be of a fairly high standard I'd imagine. Think of the Cavalli collection and how much effort went into some pieces of that. The beaded dress for example was immaculate. They'll have put the same time and energy into making the shoes high-quality, and as far as I know it'll be real leather used throughout.

Is anyone else ****ting bricks for this collection?
I've been annoyingly obsessed with it since word first came out, looking at countless blogs for leaks or something.

Can't wait....!!!

is it possible to see the collection online before it's in stores?
if so, when?

depends. Cavalli's collection pics were leaked rather early online, while Rei's collection was put online maybe a month before it came into stores.

i wanna see the Men's shoes. if they do something really classy and simple, i'll buy a pair.

The collection's due around November 10th/11th so the collection will go online to view compleately around the end-ish of October time.

I think this will be another chaos at H & M !
But I hope to see the collection.

Just another little bit of info on the collection, they've also teamed up with Swarovski Elements for the collection, so they'll be Swarovski elements used throughout the collection.

The collection is inspired by "punk chic and rock'n'roll glamour of the 80's.. Think Debbie Harry or Chrissie Hynde. They're going to be the perfect party pieces to buy now and wear the same night."

The colour pallette for the menswear and womenswear collection is "Electric blue, scarlet red, midnight blue, anthracite, black and Jimmy Choo's signiture grey leopard pattern."

The collection will all be made from "Fine suede and leather, chiffon, crepe and faux fur."

The collection will be bags, shoes and accesories for men and women, as well as clothing. There's no word yet on what the actual garments are yet however.

I'm really not sure what the men's shoes are going to be like. I think we're going to see very smart, simple shoes. It's the men's bags I'm dying to see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->