Jimmy Choo H&M Collaboration

wow! i did not see this one coming. clothes are totally different to shoes.. even bags don't come close.
i do hope they make something decent in quality cause the designs look promising

I agree. It will be very interesting to see. His shoes are high quality, so hopefully, anything he does for H&M will also be of a certain quality.

The black shoe that's featured in the original press images from the collection, the sort of lattice work/cage shoe is featured in October's UK Elle, it's coming with a £59.99 price tag.

I think it's a really good price. They're full leather, and a beautiful shoe. Very good!

Choo used to be far more elegant in general.

Now its shoes looks like Cavalli knock-offs 5 seasons past.

i guess you need to distinguish between the custom made Choos and the RTW stuff. besides, it's for H&M for pete's sake LOL

previews for men from thea watermarked source via 00o00 (he's a member here)

hmjimmychoo3.jpg

hmjimmychoo2.jpg

ankle boots in suede and leather

suede. for winter. as boots. fml.

I'm a bit dissapointed with those two menswear pairs I must say.

The outfit must be the first preview of the clothing they'll be doing as well...

dutch celebs wearing the line.

i wonder how much the one shoulder black leather dress is.

styletoday.nl

Attachments

• jimmy1.jpg
    jimmy1.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 27
  • jimmy2.jpg
    jimmy2.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 10
  • jimmy3.jpg
    jimmy3.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 20
  • jimmy4.jpg
    jimmy4.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 22
  • jimmy5.jpg
    jimmy5.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 14
I'm hoping British Vogue October is going to have something on it too, they usually have some form of a preview in the October issue of the upcoming H&M/designer collection.

So we might get to see a bit more! GQ October could possibly have some men's in too I'd imagine..

another pic of the black dress from grazia.nl

Attachments

• jimmy6.jpg
    jimmy6.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 12
you can get a better idea of how the dresses fall here. im not sure im crazy about the pleating on the leather black dress. but i still want it.

textilia.nl

Attachments

• jimmy7.jpg
    jimmy7.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 452
The grey one shoudlered dress from the photos above is in Harper's Bazaar's October issue, it's £149.99.

The black latice/cage type shoe I mentioned in a post before is in the magazine also, although this time in a metalic electric blue colour, and is £79.99.

Harper's states the collection is "chic, affordable and genuinely well made."

Tamara Mellon is also there in the little section it, wearing the latice shoe in black, and wearing what looks like the grey seude dress, but in an orange silk like fabric? Carrying a black clutch studded with a peace sign too. I'll scan the page in later on for anyone who can't see the magazine.

Last edited by a moderator:
yay! pls!

and if that dress is real suede, i think 150 quid ain't too much... is it?

I think we can definately say it'll be real seude from the collection description, there wont be any fake leather used I don't think. It's a good price. H&M have done a fair few seude dresses before and they've all been around the £100 mark really.

Scanned by me from October's Harper's Bazaar.

could Tamara be wearing Jimmy Choo and the rest shown is stuff inspired by her look?

The shoes and dress shown are definately Jimmy Choo For H&M, as are the shoes Tamara herself is wearing in the photo.

I also believe her orange dress and bag are from the collection also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->