Jimmy Choo H&M Collaboration

Womens---those grey shoeboots look cute.

Mens---The ankle boots are a bore. Could be any brand, and doesnt look like any thought has been put into them design wise. The outfit with the blue scarf looks nice, classic--but again a little boring. I think perhaps after the loudness of MW, they want plainer items that they know will sell. I saw pink studded jeans in the mens section of h&M AGGGGEs after the launch of the MW collection. I think the idea of a large weekend-bag sounds appealing, but I went into H&M on oxford st, saw a REALLY nice honey brown weekend bag, in a barrel shape....but it was £130!! I was like DAMN, even if it is leather i think thats a bit overpriced for average H&M.....but it might be worth it if it was 'Jimmy Choo' for H&M.

Will Choo be doing jewelry?

I like those grey peep-toe booties... Hope they're under 100GBP

they cost 130 euros. so hopefully they will be under 100 pounds.
luxuryandlust.blogs.sapo.pt

Attachments

• jimmy1.jpg
    jimmy1.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 9
bought a german GQ today at a trainstation cause i was bored (20 minute delay...)

lo and behold! a mention of the collabo

scanned that pic and they also supply prices for the ensemble (except for the shoes)

the blazer is part of a suit, 200 Euros. the jeans are 60 Euros. that pullover sells for 80 Euros, so it better be cashmere!

hmchoo.jpg

judging from the price of the suit, i don't think the prices will be too outrageous. the shoes the model is wearing look like suede to me. suede in winter. ugh.

not really convincing if you ask me....
thanks for scanning anyway

The clothes seem highly unexciting. And from what I've seen of the men's shoes, I feel the same.

I'm hoping for some great men's bags. I think I'll be giving all the clothing a miss if that's how it's going to look...

yeah, GQ mentioned that guys get basics. so.... nothing exciting's gonna happen for us LOL.

here is an image of what appears to be a mens bag
Pictures from Paolosavi

Attachments

• jimmybag.jpg
    jimmybag.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 14
menscloset.com

Attachments

• jimmybag2.jpg
    jimmybag2.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 7
  • jimmybag3.jpg
    jimmybag3.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 2
  • jimmybag4.jpg
    jimmybag4.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 4
  • jimmybag6.jpg
    jimmybag6.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 11
  • jimmybag5.jpg
    jimmybag5.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 11
  • jimmybag7.jpg
    jimmybag7.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 4
mens jeans. they cost 599 kroner.
cafe.se

Attachments

• jj.jpg
    jj.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 7
I'll probably buy that grey tee, the blazer if it fits me well, the shoes if they're nice when on my feet, and the bag if it looks better in store = it's quite nice but not overwhelming. I don't feel like I *need* any of this.

the wallets are nice...

all that suede... i love it, but it gets dirty to easily. and ruined so easily in rain/snow. and guys only get boots?

that blows.

I like the grey bag, and the grey t-shirt a lot. I'll probably get both of those.

The shoes don't really do it for me at the moment..

i still hope we'll get lace-up shoes. until now, every collabo included a pair of lace-up shoes for men.

sweden's king magazine via fabiowho.blogspot.com

there are more different images at kingmagazine.se but its flash and i cant capture them, perhaps someone else can...

Attachments

• clothing1.jpg
    clothing1.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 13
  • clothing2.jpg
    clothing2.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 42
  • clothing3.jpg
    clothing3.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 9
  • clothing4.jpg
    clothing4.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:
Ya. Where did I see some other rubber-sole multi-buckle boots lately . . . . I.. can't.. quite.. rememeber... . . .... .. .... .

The suede and leather boots look kinda gorge, though, I don't know if I'd want a bag to match my shoes . . .

here is the first ad (source famespy)
this is a scan from fashion week daily

Attachments

• ad.jpg
    ad.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 40
Thanks for posting, they're very Choo!

I find it odd the collection launches on a Saturday. H&M never do anything unless it's on a Thursday usually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"