Joanna Garcia

More From Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week

02/13/2009: BCBG Max Azria Fall 2009 - Front Row and Backstage

Privileged-Pix.com

More From Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week

02/13/2009: Rag & Bone Fall 2009 Front Row

Privileged-Pix.com

3/10: The 5th Annual K-Swiss Desert Smash Charity Celebrity Tennis Event - Day 1

09desertsmash05.jpg

Privileged-Pix.com

3/11: The 5th Annual K-Swiss Desert Smash Charity Celebrity Tennis Event - Day 2

09desertsmashgala02.jpg

Same Source

3/27: Writer/producer Rina Mimoun, Privileged actor JoAnna Garcia & U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, after accepting the Maggie Award for Television from the Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) in Houston, Texas. The Maggie Award for Television recognizes exceptional contributions by the entertainment industry that enhance the public's understanding of reproductive rights and health care issues.

5466833.jpg

Twitter.com/privileged & plannedparenthood.org

Joanna Garcia @ Step Up Women's Network's 2009 Inspiration Awards Luncheon (June 5, 2009) - celebutopia.

^Thanks for the pics. :flower:
She looks pretty, nice outfit & I really like her jewelry. :smile:

6/16/09: Celebration Dinner Honoring 2009 LA Film Festival Keyote Films

Privileged-Pix.com

I was sad to hear that Privelaged was cancelled :( How many seasons did they end up with? only one? Cos i think thats what we're up to here in Aus.. I love the show and especially love Joanna in it i think shes a great actress..

Will be happy to see her on GG

I was sad to hear that Privelaged was cancelled :( How many seasons did they end up with? only one? Cos i think thats what we're up to here in Aus.. I love the show and especially love Joanna in it i think shes a great actress..

Will be happy to see her on GG

Yup, only one season. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->