John Galliano "Parlez moi d’amour" Fragrance : Taylor Momsen

I usually love Galliano ads, he really knows how to set the stage and select his muses. But this.....is a horrible identity to put in a Galliano ad. All I see is Gossip Girl, and with the opulent set and typeface that Galliano is known for- next to this girl, it looks like a cheap Los Angeles fashion ad, NOT Galliano.

I hate the lighting. Nothing looks flattered here.
Besides, she doesn't deserve high fashion

I usually love Galliano ads, he really knows how to set the stage and select his muses. But this.....is a horrible identity to put in a Galliano ad. All I see is Gossip Girl, and with the opulent set and typeface that Galliano is known for- next to this girl, it looks like a cheap Los Angeles fashion ad, NOT Galliano.

agree. and it's a shame because the bottle is so pretty :doh:

just some more pictures... I like it but yes it does look Juicy

TMFJG1.jpg

TMFJG2.jpg

justaboutfashionblog.blogspot.com

Taylor Momsen? Really? How disappointing!
She is way too shallow and cheap-looking for a Galliano ad (or any other high fashion related ad). The only thing i can imagine her advertising is hooker clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really?
Taylor?
With Sasha or Karlie could be better, whats the fragrance, sluty?

Well, Taylor Momsen is 17 if I recall correctly. And I think it's put a girl this young in a ad campaign in general. Now Galliano obviously targets a younger group of customers. The "juicy couture"-girl. Sooooo cheap. And I hate celebrities in fashion campaigns. They belong on the screen like models belong in campaigns and on the runway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drew Barrymore too. That doesn't change the fact that all this celebrity hype is being generated by mooooney, which doesn't make anything better.

The first perfume by Galliano was so great, i adore that fragrance. So i'm curious about the latest one's ingredients now.
Taylor? Just skip her.

photo is cheap-looking. bottle of fragrance as well, btw. but Taylor first time after long long time doesn´t look like sadest panda in the world.

I like Taylor, but if "love isn't limited to just the young" like Galliano says, why didn't he get a REAL rockstar?

cause she likes to talk crazy stuff in magazines, how she's over boys and all she needs are vibrators and then she's posing in underwear and a huge as$ gun on the cover of some magazine, all that while still being underage.

she brings press! press that all those young, 'misunderstood', teenage girls will lap up :lol:

what a colossal error is this was choosing momsen for the campaign. :unsure:

i believe galliano's first perfume has been discontinued. i wouldnt be surprised if this will be as well imminently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjidiakez
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->