John Galliano S/S 2009 : Sasha Pivovarova

smoking opium lying on silk textures in her bedroom in 19th century ......
again and again ....

but it works on me ...... :lol:

Looks like his perfume ad...that was better. The hair ruins it for me.

I love Sasha but it's not working for me... I don't like Galliano ads very much :innocent:

smoking opium lying on silk textures in her bedroom in 19th century ......
again and again ....

but it works on me ...... :lol:

i think it's a typically Galliano atmosphere of lust and sin, which i love and the casting is perfect. who can embody this decadent type of beauty as good as Sasha does?B)

woowww..i likes it..she looks like the girl in exorcist,,,very fierce eyes...amazing!

i hated last season's campaign this is a major improvement, love the colours

I agree with Moofins! John Galliano ads always have this distinct style that sets it apart from the rest, and that's what I like about this :smile:

It's very Galliano-ish indeed. To be honest, I don't really like Sasha's face in this picture but it somehow works in a strange way..

^ I agree completly. Definetly screams Galliano. Whilst I'm not liking the image so much right now,I'm sure over time it'll grow on me

Scanned by Manuva from Vogue UK March.

^i LOVE it!!! :smile: but i think the first pic. posted still sends me to amazement. thanks for the scan!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh this one is so much better!
(thanks for scanning)

the first shot keeps growing on me....the new one is so so!

I prefer the second ad but having seen the first one I expected her to look fierce in this one too

I prefer the first. The second is almost too conventional of an ad especially for Galliano.

:heart: the second shot, thank you Manuva

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->