Louis Vuitton Cruise 2009 : Catherine McNeil by Patrick Demarchelier

the 2nd one looks almost exactly like Gisele's LV ads..but i like them. looks good, but not better than the LV campaign in my avatar :shifty: :sideways:

Hahahaha. They more or less remind me (the first one more than the second) of the tacky VP ed with Adriana Lima everyone hated: bright colours, accessories heavy, logos everywhere :lol:. McNeil looks nice enough.

Not really, it's more because they are filled with cheap-looking logo goods from head to...well, elbow, in this case :P and because the ad is all about the accessories -- just like the VP edit. In the second scan the bag is, thankfully, done with an inoffensive pattern but the stylist had to add the gaudy ball things in true LV spirit.

i heard that patrick demarchelier shot an ads for louis vuitton near como (lake) in italy, i thought that was this one, but i agree that it looks like M&M, i ll ask them.

Last edited by a moderator:
i heard that patrick demarchelier shot an ads for louis vuitton near como (lake) in italy, i thought that was this one, but i agree that it looks like M&M, i ll ask them.

I'm quite confused now.. The ads do look like Mert & Marcus, but then there's this possibility that it's by Patrick.. hmm.. :unsure:

May I ask, who are the "them" you're going to ask? ^_^

Catherine looks HOT. well done to her!!! im so exciting for her

looks very nice. thanks

I like this campaign. It is very focused on the accessories.

I want to see more :judge: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->