John Galliano S/S 2009 : Sasha Pivovarova

The second shot is great too! I like the fact that she doesn't look the same in all shots.

Oh, I love them both! Sasha works it, as always.

The second image is much better... I love the skirt on Sasha.:heart:
But what happened with the shoes? They were quite extremly.:o

Does anyone have any idea who the photographer is? Thanks!

Love this. Sasha suits the atmosphere perfectly.... no, she makes the atmosphere perfect:wink:

I'm not sure of the photographer too, but i'm guessing Jean-Baptiste Mondino?

this is amazing because it is purely galliano. specially her expression in the first picture..so quirky and fierce, 100% galliano !

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this in UK Vogue (or a different one) and I really liked it, need to know who shot it, because I can't guess tbh :wink:

very beautiful. typical galliano indeed, and sasha suits it perfectly.

I am not sure about this... It looks more like a Galliano / Sasha editorial then an ad campaign. I don't remember the clothes, just Sasha.

This looks quite good.
It's different that the usual Julien d'Ys cmapaigns from the last couple of seasons. I wonder if he shot this too.

i don't know...
i looove John, i adore Sasha (the one and only Sasha Fierce, hahaha) but this ads are weird... and the pieces were not even in the collection, i think...

im liking this..i dont remember that outfit though

Tbh, I don't think I've ever recognized a runway look in a Galliano Ad. :blink: Does anybody know why he doesn't use them? Or he does use them and I'm blind? :huh: But anyways, I do think this ad is very cool. The formula for their ads has always been inteserting to me, there's a lot more to look at than a regular ad, imo. Lots more color and quirk. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->