Jon and Kate Gosselin to divorce

^^ A lot of news magazine shows are claiming that there isn't going to be any money left for the kids 'cause the parents are burning through it pretty fast.

WOW! I love how their show started focusing on their children then focusing on them! Now the show will revolve on who's gonna get custody and all! love it! But I think the divorce is pretty fake! For the RATINGS I guess!?

^If your not interested in them, then why come into this thread? Many people care about this family and its not their fault the tabloids put them on their covers every week.
B/c they're EVERYWHERE! Even on tfs! It is most DEF. their fault they're on every cover. Have you seen how much interviews and statement's they've given?

Why should I care about these people? What have they done for the world?

Well the only time they've been "everywhere" was after the scandal, then the media ate them up unfortunately. I don't recall them being in the spotlight before that, just your usual TLC family show.
It seems everything has settled a bit, and we should too.

As much I loathe Kate with a passion and have campaigning for Jon to divorce her since 2-3 seasons, I will miss the show because it wont be the same.

As much as everyone hates on Jon or Kate for everything that's been going on, it's still sad that it came to this. Jon and Kate aside, the sextuplets are adorable. I definitely think it's in everyone's best interests for the show to just end so that they can move on away from the public eye (hopefully), but as selfish and lame as it sounds, I'd genuinely miss seeing those kids and watching them grow up!

As much as everyone hates on Jon or Kate for everything that's been going on, it's still sad that it came to this. Jon and Kate aside, the sextuplets are adorable. I definitely think it's in everyone's best interests for the show to just end so that they can move on away from the public eye (hopefully), but as selfish and lame as it sounds, I'd genuinely miss seeing those kids and watching them grow up!
Me too. The babies are so cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->