Jon Hamm

That Sergio thing was hilarious!

Does anyone know a place on the net that you can watch snl, yotutube has only couple of sketches..

I don't if Hulu will work for someone in Finland but pretty much everything from that episode is on there.

You know a man is hot when you're still attracted to him when he's sporting 80's metal band hair and playing the sax! Sergio, Don Daper, Jon Hamm, whatever....he's beautiful :heart:

one word (yes it counts when it comes to mr.draper) - RAWR! <3

Don Draper...in every scene of MAD MEN is just to die for. Major, Biggest, Uber YUMMY in actual TV and MOVIE scene.His presence is just so potent you don´t actually care if he is handsome or stylish. Besides... he is handsome and stylish.

mdvYpmszsUOl.jpg

erq7ScOMaZ2l.jpg

Y6BxVBfxV3-l.jpg

HPZ85-3JWinl.jpg

Much has been made of Jon Hamm's classically handsome good looks. In his 30 Rock cameo, his character casually mentioned that he was the life study for Prince Eric in Disney's The Little Mermaid.

But now he really is the Ken doll everyone has made him out to be.

Toy maker Mattel is giving Mad Men the same Barbie treatment they've previously given to Twilight and The Wizard of Oz, making doll versions of the show's popular stars. For $74.95 you'll soon be able to own one of the Barbie premium doll versions of Don Draper, his wife Betty (January Jones), Roger Sterling (John Slattery), and Joan Holloway (Christina Hendricks).

While the dolls do come with period accessories such as hats, overcoats and padded undergarments, you won't find them toting the show's ubiquitous cigarettes or martini glasses.

"The dolls, we feel, do a great job of embodying the series,” Stephanie Cota, a Barbie marketing executive, told the New York Times. “Certain things are appropriate, and certain things aren’t.”

zimbio

What an awful idea! Not even look-alike...

I'm just praying AMC announces a premiere date for the new season soon... Miss my Don so much!

This was my absolute favorite scene (if you've seen it, you know what I mean)

donmolest-1.gif

via f**kyeahjonhamm

^ lucky woman! No nudity shown and yet it's so erotic...
I love that show! Can't wait for its return.

This was my absolute favorite scene (if you've seen it, you know what I mean)

Unforgettable scene. :blush::blush:

Made my jaw drop. Sooooooo racy, and yet nothing was clearly shown. Just a few seconds of great acting...great caracters, can really make a difference.

Love this show, so adult in a overly sugary world of storytelling. I hope they can keep the intensity.

Last edited by a moderator:
W August 2010

d47d10f16c1d.jpg

Details October 2010

jon-hamm-details-magazine-october-2010.jpg

wmagazine
justjared

Esquire Mexico April 2011 ebook30.com
John Jamm by Nicole Medgenberg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads