Jon Hamm

Don't know if he's still in town, but he was in London on Monday, backstage at The Children's Hour. So handsome in the flesh!!

Los Angeles Confidential September 2011 ebook30

W Magazine :woot: :crush:

Cannot wait for the new season of Mad Men. That gif by the way :shock:

ELLE November Quebeck 2011 ebook30
Jon Hamm by Nathaniel Goldberg

5th Annual Hollywood Domino Gala & Tournament in Los Angeles - Febr 23, 2012

tlfan

^ SO excited for Mad Men to return this month! I went out and bought all 3 seasons just to get my Don Draper fix :P.

He looks so great at all of these promotional / LA events. Also when does the movie he filmed with Megan Fox come out? I'm actually kind of curious to see him in a different role.

Jon Hamm is featured in the May 2012 issue of GQ Russia.

He’s currently featured in the fifth season of Mad Men airing Sundays at 10/9c on AMC.

gq-russia-may-2012-jon-hamm.jpeg

magxone

That's a pretty unexciting cover. I like his watch.
Are his eyes always that colour or have they altered them to coordinate with the background colour?

Jon Hamm shows off his scruffy beard at the 2012 Can-Do Awards held at Cipriani Wall Street on Tuesday (April 17) in NYC.

The 41-year-old Mad Men star brought longtime girlfriend Jennifer Westfeldt to the event, which Kyra Sedgwick and Kevin Bacon also attended.

jon-hamm-scruffy-beard-can-do-awards-01.jpg

jon-hamm-scruffy-beard-can-do-awards-03.jpg

justjared.buzznet

They are both so classy and gorgeous. Jennifer needs a thread here, she is such an intelligent and inspiring woman.

Highlights from Mr Hamm's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Total Film!

On he and wife Jennifer Westfeldt's recently released movie 'Friends with Kids':
"What we tried to do was basically make the case that if there are cracks in the relationship, [the] introduction of kids and the stress that brings is going to make those cracks larger."

On children:
"I love kids. I love other people's kids because I like being able to give them back at the end of the night."

On receiving outside support during his parents' divorce:
"I had very good friends whose parents rallied around. My best friend's parents sort of became my de facto parents over the years and I still consider them that way."

On his life advice:
"Just because you stumble doesn't mean the race is over. Get back up, brush yourself off, keep moving forward. That's the one thing I tell kids coming out here, kids that are pursuing acting. You're going to hear 'no' a lot so get used to it. If I'm proof of anything, it's that it just takes one 'yes'.""

On his beloved 'Mad Men' role of Don Draper:
"It is a dream job - that is the only way I can really describe it. As an actor, you so rarely get to do something that you like but is also a tremendous boon to your career."

jon-ham-totalfilm-0712-1.jpg

celebrity-gossip.net

Jon Hamm - 64th Primetime Emmy Awards, arrivals (Sept. 23)

celebutopia.net

Don Draper Exposed
Rolling Stone (USA)

Issue #1180 (04/11/13) - IPAD Edition
PH: Mark Seliger

fashionscansremastered.net

'Mad Men' actor Jon Hamm and his gilrfriend Jennifer Westfeldt do some Christmas shopping at Barneys New York in Beverly Hills, California on December 17, 2013.

zimbio

2014 AFI Awards Luncheon held at the Four Seasons Hotel on Friday (January 10) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

just jared

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->