Jonathan Rhys Meyers Is Still A Mess

Kenysha75

Reaction score
JRMCRAZY.jpg

In case you don't know already, the equation is: Jonathan Rhys Meyers + airplanes + booze = a fuc*ing disaster! That's because Radar is saying that STAINS' favorite staring contest competitor has been banned from United Airlines and is no longer allowed to fly them ever again. Buzz killers.

Officials at United Airlines put JRM on their permanent black list after he got tanked like an Amish teenager and acted like a major as*hole when the flight attendants refused to let him board the plane at JFK. Sources say that even though it was early in the morning, JRM swallowed cup after cup of the sweet nectar and slowly became a belligerent wreck.

An employee from United confirmed that JRM is no longer one of their friends, but they wouldn't give up any details.

This isn't the first or second time JRM has freaked out on a plane. In 2007, he was arrested for acting like a drunk fool at a Dublin airport. And if you get arrested in Ireland for being a drunk fool then you really must be taking sh*t to new levels. Beyond WHYDOYOURIDEHIPPOS.

A couple of years later, the French put him into handcuffs when he attacked a b*tch at Charles de Gaulle airport. JRM has also tried the rehab thing a few times.

So if one of your dreams is to get punched, slapped or spit on by JRM when he's in one of his drunken rages, then don't fly United.

And actually, maybe JRM should stay away from planes from now on. Maybe he should travel by car, bus, train, inner tube or donkey. Hell, I'll even put on a saddle and take JRM where he needs to go. I would never ban him from my back. I might bite his as* or slap at him, but he'll always have a place on my back. I should get in line, right?
Dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
i wonder why they put a pic where theres a vodka behind him

well this behaviour isn't good.

but he is so handsome. :wub::wub:

The guy was a mess before he ever stepped in front of a camera, and the career he's chosen - or which has chosen him - will not lead to any improvement on that front. And the article's right about one thing - if you're a drunken ****hole by Irish standards, you're pretty much beyond the pale. Yet there's never any lack of women trailing after him on the street, until they realise that his 'bad boy' image isn't for thrills, it does involve some deeply unpleasant behaviour.

That would be your hot tears making a mess of your make-up. He can be a compelling actor, but that's where the positive aspects stop.

^^ Which is why I conveniently ignore him as Jonathan Rhys Meyers. To me, he is That Sexy Dude from M:I3 Whose Name I Can't Remember. I probably forgot it when he looked at me from the silver screen with his icy blue eyes. (They have that effect on me.)

That's sad that he still acts like that. I think he has to grow up and stop alcool. But He's still good looking guy. I know that I have 5% chance to see him in front of me... so I don't have to worry and enjoy the view (by looking at his pretty face in magazines).

Should we be surprised?

He should go into rehab again. He is such a great actor. He has a real presence about him.

I was about to post a mention of his early appearance in a TV serialisation of Gormenghast, but then I saw this shot, which is far more in keeping with the theme of this thread (dailymail.co.uk:(

article-1279301-0249FECA000004B0-804_233x563.jpg

I don't know what I should be more disappointed in, the beer or the uggs. Don't know if this was mentioned but apparently he also used the N word, yeah... good luck in therapy with that Seinfeld guy.

My advice for him is to wait until he gets on the plane to get drunk and whisper to himself in his first class seat, like I do.

And yeah, I can't remember the last time he was good at anything.

He is returning to rehab.

The Tudors star Jonathan Rhys Meyers will return to London for treatment again for his alcohol addiction, PEOPLE has confirmed.

"He just really wants to get better," says a source close to the actor. "This has been an ongoing battle for him."

Rhys Meyers first entered rehab in April 2007. He was arrested that November for public intoxication at the Dublin airport and was detained by police in June 2009 at the Charles De Gaulle airport in Paris after allegedly assaulting an airport lounge employee while drunk.

The actor's rep confirms to PEOPLE that he is again seeking treatment for his addiction, but declined further comment
ONTD

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->