Jonathan Rhys Meyers Is Still A Mess

I saw it on TV, in one of these gossip magazines.
At first they totally exaggerated the situation, saying Jonathan would be dead!
I literally jumped off of my chair, ran to the TV .. I couldn't believe it!
Then they spread the whole news .. "luckily" it was not, what I expected first.
But still sad enough :(

I was on and off the Tudors set for all four seasons and Johnny was absolutely lovely. He's such a sweet, sensitive guy who obviously has a lot of demons. There's always been a lot of crap thrown about about him in the press but in my own experience on and off set he's only ever been a really nice guy.

He is said to have a girlfriend for over six years. How can somebody who is in a love-relation-ship be that unhappy & desperate!??

^Depression isn't necessarily tied to what you have/don't have. For a lot it's more of being in possession of a reality or selfimage where those things won't help and where you're constantly fighting against your own demons or struggling with your own selfworth.

Depression is something that runs so deep and I hope that he gets better.

^^that relationship had a lot of problems, wasn´t he charged with a battery complaint?
where´s the boy from Velvet Goldmine? I miss him :(

I sincerely hope he gets better. This makes me so very sad.

I'm so so sad to see this thread coming up again with such news as suicid attempt
I hope he we'll get better one day. I love him so much as an actor

A relationship provides no guarantee of a solution to your emotional problems - sometimes it only serves to introduce extra pressures that are more than a person can cope with.

I hope he can find a way to live with his problems, rather than self-destructing to some terrible end.

Some say it was a relapse, not a suicide attempt. I have to say alcohol seems to be the least of his problems - every time I've seen him he looks completely whacked. I mean, he looks like the Iggy Pop of acting or something. Hope he gets through this rough patch because he's not bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->