Jonathan Rhys Meyers

I'm glad that he was actually nice while meeting you, because I heard many times that he's rude and doesn't want to sign autographs. :blink: I hardly believe it, though.

he is irresistible. so gorgeous and sexy

oh dear oh dear, saw bend it like beckham last night... wow bad acting!!! the bit where they're dancing in the club in Germany. just CRINGE.

well I don't know if he is nice or not since I didn't really meet him, just see, but he seemed to have a sense of humour.
I'm not really a JRM fan so no reason to make it up, you can believe this positive perception of him :flower:

^ yeah, I got it :smile:

outtakes from Live magazine:
17.jpg

14.jpg

11.jpg

some more - http://jrhysmeyers.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=21
credit: jrhysmeyers.com

amazing photoshoot, horrible tags :S

I have to say that he looks much better with moustache :wub:

From JRhysMeyers.com: Jonathan is going to attend today's NYC Premiere of 'From Paris With Love'.
:buzz: Hooray! new pictures are coming!

Actor Jonathan Rhys Meyers attends the "From Paris With Love" premiere at the Ziegfeld Theatre on January 28, 2010 in New York City.

25jxffo.jpg
xfb9tw.jpg

11jsy83.jpg

zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
i can never resist a good looking man with glasses...:meow:

Jonathan Rhys Meyers & Reena Hammer Run On Dunkin

Jonathan Rhys Meyers and his girlfriend, Reena Hammer, head back to their NYC hotel together with a pick-me-up from Dunkin Donuts on Tuesday (February 2).
jonathan-rhys-meyers-reena-hammer-dunkin-donuts-duo.jpg

The 32-year-old Irish actor flashed a peace sign at photographers before heading inside.

Jonathan appeared on Live with Regis and Kelly yesterday and spoke about skiing, the final season of The Tudors and working with John Travolta. Check it out below!

justjared.buzznet.com
jonathan-rhys-meyers-reena-hammer-dunkin-donuts-01.jpg
jonathan-rhys-meyers-reena-hammer-dunkin-donuts-02.jpg
jonathan-rhys-meyers-reena-hammer-dunkin-donuts-03.jpg
jonathan-rhys-meyers-reena-hammer-dunkin-donuts-04.jpg
jonathan-rhys-meyers-reena-hammer-dunkin-donuts-05.jpg

If I'd bumped into him.. I would friggin' melt! He has a really cool style and his face is just divine.

If somedy could ID Reena's cardigan & boots that would be super cool:blush:

he grew on me. i didnt like him in bend it like beckham.. i liked him in that other one..
that one..
the murder mystery one?!?!?
match point?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aieshai
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->