Jonathan Rhys Meyers

Some photoshoot pictures

celebrity city

SUpposedly the tattoos are part of the make-up for his part as villain Valentine Morgenstern (dailymail.co.uk:(

The 35-year-old actor was was in Toronto working on The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones - an adaptation of the first part of the hugely popular young adult fantasy series by Cassandra Clare.

I remember thinking he had beautiful eyes in Bend it Like Beckham. Now his eyes frighten me.

Images from Marie Claire 15 years event + Belle du Seigneur Moscow press conference
(public.fr, marieclaire.ru, getty) via nastassia

dailymail.co.uk

supermodelnataliavodianova.tumblr.com

And from Natalia's Facebook:

(all via nastassia)

(L-R) Victoria Keon-Cohen and Jonathan Rhys Meyers attends the PeaceEarth foundation fundraising gala at Banqueting House on November 10, 2012 in London, England. (November 9, 2012 - Source: Ben Pruchnie/Getty Images Europe)
Jonathan+Rhys+Meyers+PeaceEarth+Foundation+rfK2YleFxkVl.jpg
Jonathan+Rhys+Meyers+PeaceEarth+Foundation+dOWPofyzEbdl.jpg

Jonathan+Rhys+Meyers+PeaceEarth+Foundation+S6ihKzW7GTal.jpg

Marie Claire Russia December 2012
ph: Txema Yeste

facebook.com/MarieClaireRus

So good to see him around again. He and Natalia seem to make a great team. And wow, that cover is delightful.

Jonathan Rhys-Meyers: Pre-BAFTAs Party!

justjared.com

Is it me or does he look glassy eyed, & not feeling his best

^True, still whatever affliction he has, it most likely is associated with his talent.

He is up for NBC's Dracula!

http://www.hypable.com/2013/04/22/jonathan-rhys-meyers/

Jonathan-on-his-role-as-Dracula said:
Rhys Meyers explains to The Sun, “I have to make him diabolical and erotic at the same time and let it pass between these two things so that it’s a balance between, ‘Oh my God, I’m really repulsed by this but I can’t stop watching.... We are working very hard to make it as erotic, as entertaining and as provocative as we can possibly make it, so that people can enjoy it”

God, I love this guy :rofl: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just rewatched Titus the night before last; he's so brilliant in it. And of course I love him in Match Point. I've watched that like 9 million times. ha ha.:P

He could be brilliant as Dracula; I hope the series has good writers. I think I'd feel better if it were HBO or something, as opposed to NBC.

Jonathan Rhys Meyers dons bold pants while out and about on Tuesday (August 13) in London, England.

The 36-year-old Irish actor was seen walking side by side with a mystery woman.

justjared.com

Personally... I feel he has the best taste in style of any man I can think of...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aieshai
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->