Jonathan Rhys Meyers

how old is his girlfriend? is she an actress? I know nothing about her!

her boots are amazing!

he's HOT as hell of course! :D

JRM was on french tv tonight with Travolta to promote From Paris With Love. He was SO cute and beautiful.

For those who understand the french, or just want to watch him and his cuteness:
http://www.canalplus.fr/pid3349.html

( You have to click on "La Suite 1" and "La Suite 2" to go to the part he was. )

He was so so cute at Le Grand Journal.I'm now a new fan :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
BACK AWAY b*tches. I've been on him for years.
Go to the end of the queue please.

Anyway thanks for the link, he is just beyond sexy. :heart:

BACK AWAY b*tches. I've been on him for years.
Go to the end of the queue please.

:lol::lol:

I suppose I'm the last one in the queue then, My passion for him is just weeks old:rolleyes: but it is very intense right now, I guess it's because I found out he's a funny guy too:P

JRM on the cover of the newly-launched men's edition of Irish Tatler (helpmystyle.ie:(

Attachments

• Rhys.jpg
    Rhys.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 19
^Mmm, Cillian Murphy? Nah, just kidding. I wouldn't care if he was there...no, that's not true. I love both. And JRM looks so sexy and elegant in that cover!

He's a great actor. Old Hollywood style....really attractive, very talented, very overt - not subtle at all and why the hell would anyone want that anyway.

But those eyes - I love the expression as it reflects that special feeling - but he must have such a hard time just getting by day to day.

I love all his work. I hope he gets better and do same more amazing work:flower:

I think tomorrow it's his birthday. Am I right?

^Yeah! Congrats to Jonathan - hope he calms down a bit since he's probably the world's greatest living actor. And it would be nice if it stayed that way.

Well, so happy birthday to him. I really hope he gets better. He has always been one of my fave actors, specially since Velvet Goldmine. I'm still obsessed with Brian Slade.

tumblr_locmrgq5ge1qbrz6po1_500.jpg

jonathanrhysmeyers.tumblr.com

Marie Claire Ukraine April 2012 journal-plaza.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aieshai
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->