Josephus Thimister Haute Couture S/S 10 Paris

Love the colour combination of that last dress!
This is his first show in a while, no?
That first dress also looks nice, want more pictures!

metric,it is his first showing under his name since 2001 i think.

and it's still the josephus that i remember....the tough military tailoring mixed with the fragile,feminin elements :heart: so happy he's returned under his own name again. and the colour contrasts are beautiful. something about that intensely stark red with military greens...

i'm soooo happy he's back !!!

i cannot wait to see full collection.

Red + Military color is a good combination. Nice!

Cant wait to see the full collection,, but it already looks like that Thimister is back into fashion again,, in a big way,,,,,,:heart:

I like the color combo, but i think it's more appropriate for f/w than s/s.

Also is he out of sync here? shouldn't the season be f/w 2010?

This the fashionspot should be all about supporting the new talent may it be new ore old... I am so happy to see that Josephus can still be there to make a difference in this cold fashion world,,,, respect... and WOW what a comeback:heart:

I like the color combo, but i think it's more appropriate for f/w than s/s.

Also is he out of sync here? shouldn't the season be f/w 2010?

Couture is presented right before the actual season starts, instead of six months earlier like pret-a-porter:flower:

Oh, and that red satin jacket is diviiiiiine. The blood-stains have been done before, but it's appropriate here. I want to see that last dress without the model holding the sides out. And get a better look at the menswear, it's so nice he showed those as well

bes9i.jpg
2vjs7li.jpg

2iaq6mw.jpg
27ywoye.jpg

gettyimages.com/

Some cheesy things, some amazing things. I think it's going to be a great collection. And the idea of the finale is great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->