Jourdan Dunn is Pregnant!

So, Jourdan's boyfriend and father of her child was just jailed for C****** trafficking. apparently he is a well known dealer, has been for years, and has previous convictions.

I find this new piece of information interesting since so many people were die-hard defenders of her maturity and convinced about the stability of her home/couple.
I do wonder how mature you have to be exactly to make a baby with a man involved in a highly illegal and ethically repulsive trade with high mortality rate.

I genuinely hope, for the sake of that innocent child, that they both clean-up their act (her, by not getting involved with thugs, him by changing his ways).

Supermodel’s fella jailed in d**** bust
SUPERMODEL Jourdan Dunn was devastated last night after her lover was jailed for d**** offences.

Jordan Cummings, father of the beauty's newborn son, was caged for 3½ years for possessing 2oz of c****** with intent to supply.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made a thread in rumor has it but it seems to have been deleted, I don't know why.

If this is true, it's terrible. I can't imagine what the poor Jourdan must be going through, with a newborn and a career on hold...

Just one thing: I have always imagined her to be a humble, quiet and innocent girl...she's really not apparently, this is really changing her image to my eyes!

Yes, absolutely, since we have one version of this story from a rag that is constantly being sued, no confirmation from anyone who knows her, absolutely, it's clear we should all change our opinion of Jourdan immediately. I'm wisely and maturely letting whatever has last been printed on the internet and in a tabloid set my thinking! Good thing I read tfs and learn from its wisdom!

/can not possibly roll my eyes enough. And no questions at all about the motives of someone coming into this thread to slant this entire "story" in such a way to say everyone who disagreed with them is a big poo poo head! No questions!

True, The Sun is one of those tabloid trash that has its fair share of lawsuits and complaints. Unfortunately, police records are public and easy access to reporters/journalists/tabloid trash.

How accurate or lack thereof, about the Jordan Cummings rap sheet is quite unnerving...
:important

Why so defensive? :innocent:
One word: denial.

Yes, The Sun is a trashy right-wing rag, but the idea that they would invent somebody's conviction or police record is the most preposterous idea.
As already said, this is a matter of public record, we don't need anybody's confirmation.

The man was jailed for trafficking that's fact, and considering it's not his first conviction, I find it hard to believe Jourdan didn't know about his activities.

Horrible situation if it's true.
Horrible situation for anyone to go through for that matter....

Well, if he's been a "well known drug dealer for years" then Jourdan had to have known he was a drug dealer. And if that's the case then.. I don't feel sorry for either of them.

I feel sad that the baby is going to miss out on his crucial first few years with his father. Even though I'm not particularly a fan of Jourdan (I have nothing against her though) I don't think the situation is black and white, especially when a child is involved. Maybe Jourdan didn't know, maybe she did and was fine with it, or thought he would change or decided to stay with him for the sake of the child. Fair enough to judge him but with her IMO it's not so clear cut.

Fair enough to judge him but with her IMO it's not so clear cut.

Seriously! Thank you for saying that. Though I really don't judge her at all since we don't know anything about her situation as she's decided not to comment. (which is absolutely her right!)

One word: denial.

Yes, The Sun is a trashy right-wing rag, but the idea that they would invent somebody's conviction or police record is the most preposterous idea.
As already said, this is a matter of public record, we don't need anybody's confirmation.

The man was jailed for trafficking that's fact, and considering it's not his first conviction, I find it hard to believe Jourdan didn't know about his activities.

I knew it.

I feel sad that the baby is going to miss out on his crucial first few years with his father. Even though I'm not particularly a fan of Jourdan (I have nothing against her though) I don't think the situation is black and white, especially when a child is involved. Maybe Jourdan didn't know, maybe she did and was fine with it, or thought he would change or decided to stay with him for the sake of the child. Fair enough to judge him but with her IMO it's not so clear cut.

The baby isn't really going to remember the first few years of its life. So it hasn't really lost any precious memories, except photos with his dad, I guess. If this sort of thing is still going on (dad in/out of jail) when he's about 10 - 12, then there's definitely going to be some issues. But babies aren't really as affected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoutshonor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->