Julia Roberts

Julia Roberts goes barefoot while holding flowers during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, which airs on Wednesday (May 7)!

justjared.com

Steel Magnolias co-stars Julia Roberts and Sally Field reunite on Jimmy Kimmel Live! to play “Celebrity Curse Off” together on Monday (May 5) in Los Angeles.

justjared.com

at the premiere of HBO's The Normal Heart in New York City

dailymail.co.uk

enjoyed a day at the beach with her family during a recent trip to Hawaii

dailymail.co.uk

She looks pretty at the premiere... her hair...:wub: and on Ellen, although I am curious as to why she's barefoot. :blink:

The family looks adorable and happy in Hawaii.

Interview January 1995

Models/Stars: Julia Roberts & Tim Robbins
Photographer: Joshua Jordan
Stylist: Anne Christensen
Hair: Thom Priano
Makeup: Lucienne
Grooming: Susan Housser

ebay.com/Downtown Books Milwaukee

Julia Roberts visits 'The Late Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' at Rockefeller Center on July 31, 2014 in New York City.
VqEkOtZ.jpg

dcA6G5i.jpg

pYploux.jpg

zhxJ05j.jpg

DbWlL1S.jpg

zimbio

Cover story for Elle France 1st August 2014

Photographer: Carter Smith
Stylist: Tamara Taichman
Hair: Serge Normant
Make-up: Genevieve Herr
Manicure: Lisa Jachno
Interview: Stephanie Chayet

Actress: Julia Roberts

Source: imcmagazine.com

Julia Roberts shows off her famous smile on the cover of InStyle‘s September 2014 issue, on newsstands August 15.

Here is what the 46-year-old Normal Heart actress had to share with the mag:

On her 12 year marriage to Danny Moder: “I always say… that there are only two reasons why people fight: to be right, or to create peace and harmony. If you know which your reason is, that really illuminates why you’re having that conversation. Everything that comes out of your mouth should be properly focused on the point at issue and not on what you think the point should be.”

On being viewed as one of Hollywood’s most beautiful women: “I think I’ve always sort of been on the more boyish spectrum of girls. For example, I’ve never been chosen as ‘one of the top-five hottest actresses in a bikini.’ And honestly, it’s a godsend. When I was younger, I’d think, ‘Oh, I’m the prettiest one. It’s not Halle Berry. It’s not!’ But it is, you know?”

On her home life: “It’s like between grocery shopping, the cooking and cleaning up everything – it’s a lot. But it’s not anything that millions of other moms don’t do all the time, so there’s nothing so great about me doing it.”

UO2qmzV.jpg

just jared

Creative Arts Emmy Awards, LA - August 16 2014

Julia Roberts - pictured here with husband Danny Moder - wore a jumpsuit from the Valentino pre-spring/summer 2015 collection and carried a Jimmy Choo clutch.

vogue.co.uk

2014 Emmy Awards held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Monday (August 25) in Los Angeles.
FYI: Julia is wearing Elie Saab Couture dress , Christian Louboutin shoes, Wilfredo Rosado earrings, and Irene Neuwirth ring.

justjared.com

The dress is ok but i agree that her haircolor is too blonde for her.

There is something juvenile about the skirt of the dress. I am not a fan.

i agree that she's too blonde, but i know of liked that she wore something short, even though i am not a huge fan of the dress itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->