Julia Roberts

'August: Osage County' premieres at the Regal Cinemas L.A. Live in Los Angeles on December 16, 2013.

zimbio

Vanity Fair October 1993

The Crown Julia
Photo Herb Ritts
Stylist Marina Schiano
Celeb Julia Roberts
Hair Serge Normant
Makeup Francois Nars

lylascans.tumblr.com

2014 Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards Gala on Saturday evening (January 4) at the convention center in Palm Springs, Calif.

FYI: Julia is wearing a Gucci dress and shoes, a Roger Vivier clutch, and a Wilfredo Rosado ring.

justjared.com

EHTeZbm.jpg

b2svBmh.jpg

sBOZ8nx.jpg

zimbio

The Normal Heart panel held during HBO’s portion of the 2014 Winter TCA Press Tour held at the Langham Hotel on Thursday (January 9) in Pasadena, Calif.

just jared

2014 Sean Penn & Friends Help Haiti Home Gala

just jared

2014 Golden Globe Awards held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday (January 12) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

FYI: Julia is wearing a Dolce & Gabbana dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, and a Harry Winston ring and earrings.

justjared.com

Maybe I could have done without the belt and a different hairstyle, but I adore that dress. I think it totally suits her.

One of the worst of the night, along with Sandra Bullock!
The dress and make up make her look 20 years older!:blink:

Critics' Choice Awards 2014
Julia is wearing a Juan Carlos Obando dress, Dana Rebecca Designs earrings, and a Barbara Bui clutch.

just jared

Better than the GG look, but I don't love this look either.
Definitely needs a new stylist!

I think her dressess have been quite horrible! I think she tries to dress way too matronly.

SAG Awards
Julia is wearing a Valentino jumpsuit, YSL shoes, Roger Vivier clutch, and Wilfredo Rosado earrings.

just jared

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->