June/July Sales 2005

AlexN

Reaction score
June/July sales

marcj said:
Does anyone know when the sale at Prada starts? last time I called to ask, they were like, "we dont have a 'sale', we have a reduction of price on select items.." whatever.
That calls for a huge :rolleyes:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Barneys is presaling, 40% off. Women's Dries section looks like a desert :shock:

faust said:
Barneys is presaling, 40% off. Women's Dries section looks like a desert :shock:

Hmm, bummer, I won't be there until Saturday morning. Not that I'm looking for women's Dries. How does men's look at this point?

I'm waiting for Yohji to go on sale..

kLm said:
Hmm, bummer, I won't be there until Saturday morning. Not that I'm looking for women's Dries. How does men's look at this point?

I'm waiting for Yohji to go on sale..

Uninspiring. Aside from that Rick Owens jacket I tried on, I didn't care for anything. They still have Carpe Diem shoes, next to nothing from Cloak, only a bunch of suits by Dior, that's about it. Plenty of Yohji pieces, but boring.

barney's has the most amazing women's shoes this season....
all on SALE!!!...

well...mostly...

:bounce:

also, at my saks (im guessing this would be for all of them)

50% off selected dior bags
40% off selected gucci bags
40% off selected marc jacobs bags

:flower:

yohji is so expensive!

faust said:
Uninspiring. Aside from that Rick Owens jacket I tried on, I didn't care for anything. They still have Carpe Diem shoes, next to nothing from Cloak, only a bunch of suits by Dior, that's about it. Plenty of Yohji pieces, but boring.

faust said:

What, no great Libertine stuff?! :wink:

I was eyeing that Rick Owens jacket on the luisa via roma site for a while, wondering if I'd see it stateside. Sounds like there is _no way_ I'd fit into it, though. I'll take a look at the YY I guess, I wonder if they have the stuff I'm interested in that I saw at the boutique. Of course I bought Collection Privee? shoes from them last month.. and it would be SO bad to return them and then buy them at a discount, huh? ;>

^I'm considering that Owens jacket from Luisaviaroma if it goes on a 50% off sale or something.

alex i wish i was as rich as you:flower:

AlexN said:
^I'm considering that Owens jacket from Luisaviaroma if it goes on a 50% off sale or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
EdK said:
alex i wish i was as rich as you:flower:
Haha...dude I'm dreaming. There's no way, unless I magically make a thousand extra bucks somehow in summer school this summer. I'm about at the end of my clothing money at the moment. After a quick order from Luisaviaroma tonight... :shifty:

Neiman Marcus started its sale today. Lots of goodies (including designer stuff) on sale on the website.

has anyone seen the Helmut Lang section at barneys? is there anything left worth getting?

gucci s/s05 collection sale starts monday june 6...

softgrey said:
barney's has the most amazing women's shoes this season....
all on SALE!!!...

well...mostly...

:bounce:

They were sold out of those $1200 Ann's boots months ago :shock: Where do people get the money???

EdK said:
has anyone seen the Helmut Lang section at barneys? is there anything left worth getting?

not really

AlexN said:

Get it :shock:

That thing is gorgeous! totally worth it!

What kind of stuff by owens/ccp stuff was left at A, faust?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RudaZuza2005
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->