Sample Sales

does anyone in london know whether matches will hold a clearance sale- like they did last season at the music room (south molten lane)?

juzuxel said:
Does any one have info on the next Barneys warehouse sale??
should be around february. I already have crossed my fingers for this one item I want :shifty:

Last edited by a moderator:
Barneys Sale

Is it in early or late February? I know this may seem like a silly question but when are the dates announced?

sample sales info..?

Does anybody knows if is any sample sales in San Antonio, Tx....?:blush:

I'll hope they would have some boots... But I would have to call them.. Not living in NYC!

TheFashionPulse.com is having an anniversary sale.
Enter code "ONEYEAR" for 30% off any regular priced items.

I have some info on an Alexander McQueen sale in London, if anyone is interested. The shoes are all size 37, and the clothes run pretty small. But PM me if you would like to go anyhoo.

From topbutton.com:
Sample Angel summer sale in LA on August 5
Randee St. Nicholas Studio
528 La Brea Ave.
11 AM-6 PM
Highlights include items by Mint, Lotta Stensson, Single, Alice + Olivia, Epoch jeans, Twinkle by Wenlan, Alexis Hudson handbags, Seychelles shoes.

Has anyone been to this sale before or if it's worth going to?

how can we find out about designers sample sale? the stella mccartney was 3 days ago in london and i know gucci is organizing one, always in london. i am fed up that only stylists and fashion magazine editors get invited by email! i used to find out about them when i was working for a big dept store, but now that i left that position, it is such a pain to get in the known :-(

i knew that sux.. but take a flight to roma/Florence they have loads of outlet there... the price is ok.. not too cheap like H&M but I think affordable:-P

Ton inform all of you about sample sales:

Yesterday I have been to Antwerp to visit the sample sales for the first time. I am myself from the Netherlands and visit Antwerp quite regularly, but now I found the time and opportunity to go to the sample sales.

The (amount of) designers whome had a sample sale were quite impressive:"
Ann Demeulemeester, Véronique Branquinho, Stephan Schneider, Bruno Pieters, Christian Wijnants, Dirk Bikkembergs and even the graduates of the Flanders Fashion Insitute had a sample sale going on.

The great thing about the sample sales in Antwerp, is that for none of them an invitation is required: everybody can just walk in.

The sample sales are always twice a year: in april and in october/november. At the end of october Dries van Noten has a sample sale as well.

I will keep you all informed when the next sample sale is starting in spring.

Divo said:
Ton inform all of you about sample sales:

Yesterday I have been to Antwerp to visit the sample sales for the first time. I am myself from the Netherlands and visit Antwerp quite regularly, but now I found the time and opportunity to go to the sample sales.

The (amount of) designers whome had a sample sale were quite impressive:"
Ann Demeulemeester, Véronique Branquinho, Stephan Schneider, Bruno Pieters, Christian Wijnants, Dirk Bikkembergs and even the graduates of the Flanders Fashion Insitute had a sample sale going on.

The great thing about the sample sales in Antwerp, is that for none of them an invitation is required: everybody can just walk in.

The sample sales are always twice a year: in april and in october/november. At the end of october Dries van Noten has a sample sale as well.

I will keep you all informed when the next sample sale is starting in spring.

Cool divo, I called the woman and she said that there will be one in November.. but i spent too much €€€:-( if ya have any news just post sothat the others have the opportunity:-P

[SIZE=-1]Dank u well!

[/SIZE]

I'm going to be in NYC the first weekend of December. Anyone have any info on sample sales that weekend?

im in nyc where can i find out where samples sales are and how to get in.

A general question concerning winter sales in NY - does anyone know when Saks, Bergdorfs, and also boutiques like Marc Jacobs start sales of their autumn/winter collections. I know the sales in London typically start on or around the 27th of December but others are in early January, and Paris - well Paris is always the last - approx early-mid Jan. But if anyone has any info on NY sales I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Hey Grill. Saks will probably be starting their first markdowns before the month ends, I know Barneys starts later this month. The Barneys private sale is next week (16th I think). We usually have a thread here detailing the exacts days for the sales well ahead of time...so keep an eye out for this....NY is well covered here on TFS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->