Just Borrow A Bag!

AniexDaffodil

Reaction score
Apparently you pay to join this site and you get to loan out bags for however long you like (well as long as your membership is still in good standing)
If you grow attached to the bag, you can then asked the site for a quote on how much the bag will cost and then purchase it.
I think it's an interesting concept and clever idea, but frankly I do not like really any of the bags on the site.

any opinions?
The link is posted below

borrow or steal a bag

I saw this site a few months ago, and I think it's a ridiculous idea. If one doesn't have the cash to buy a bag ( or anything else) that they really want, isn't that what credit cards are for? Pay the same 80 bucks a month to your credit company and you will own the bag eventually, unlike "borrowing" from this site. Who is the clientele for a service like this?

what about the shadesters that borrow bags and cancel memberships in order to keep the bag??? :unsure:

Originally posted by paprika_hiccup@Nov 11 2004, 04:52 PM
Who is the clientele for a service like this?
[snapback]427829[/snapback]​
idiots

The day I "borrow" a bag to use... is the day that pigs fly and my dog does my homework for me.

Originally posted by luna@Nov 12 2004, 02:40 AM
The day I "borrow" a bag to use... is the day that pigs fly and my dog does my homework for me.
[snapback]428257[/snapback]​

Those are the ugliest bags ever! who would want to borrow out dated bags that didn't sell when they were in season! :blink:

:rofl: the idea is good if u have a lot of social events and cant afford to buy a new bag for every outfit

but these bags are :sick:

Their selection has grown a lot since they opened.

It is kind of a funny idea, but when you think about all the bags you purchase that only get a little bit of time outside your closet shelves... it would be fun to get new bags once in awhile.

In my case, I like to keep all my handbags though :-) It's like an indepth look into my personal style history. Haha.

It sounds like a good idea, but when you look at the bags they have.......those are not that expensive or really the latest thing. Almost 50 bucks a month to carry a L.A.M.B. bag on loan..............mwwwaahh :doh:

I wonder if they have many clients.

I personally would not engage in this. Even the "diva" bags I do not like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheleO
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->