Karen Millen

purreow*

Reaction score
What do you guys think of Karen Millen? It seems very hit or miss to me. I often find very unique, stunning pieces at times when I visit the store, and then other times I find her line to be very conservative. The shoes and bags always seem interesting though.

Karen Millen makes money by knocking-off real designers and charging mid-range prices - avoid and go to H&M or Zara instead says I.

Originally posted by purreow*@Sep 8 2004, 01:52 PM
What do you guys think of Karen Millen? It seems very hit or miss to me. I often find very unique, stunning pieces at times when I visit the store, and then other times I find her line to be very conservative. The shoes and bags always seem interesting though.
[snapback]359732[/snapback]​

I totally agree.

I hate it - Karen Millen clothes make women look like cheap tarts!

I want to buy one dress in the Karen Millen, but It cost really big money.... But the dress is amazing!!!!!

She's quite famous in England...right? I've heard of her from the Shopoholic series :rofl:

TheGlassAngel said:
She's quite famous in England...right? I've heard of her from the Shopoholic series :rofl:
Oh, me too :lol: :lol: :lol: First I've heard about Karen Millen in this book :lol: :lol: :lol: Miss Kinsella made a good advertisement for this line ^_^

Any other thoughts on Karen Millen?

I never paid too much attention to their clothes, have little use for frilly dresses, but the bags and shoes are at least worth looking at.

I found a little gem of a bag there some years ago which is raking in compliments from strangers everywhere to this day; unfortunately the handles and some details are not leather and the handles started to chafe, such a sad thing. Now they have another totally darling bag out and I am not sure whether to go there or not...

Attachments

• kmbag.png
    kmbag.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 2
bump ^_^ :smile:

I didn't really like Karen Millen, but there is this dress that I really want for my Christmas Dance. I dont know though...

102DF20215.png

karenmillen.com

What do you think? ( it looks nice on)

If it looks good on, and you like it, those are always the two most important things to consider, and the two hardest things to find in the same garment.

used to find lovely dresses from karen millen years ago. however for the past few years' collections, i didn't like what i saw and now i don't even bother to visit the store anymore. either my tastes changed and/or perhaps their standard slid. i don't know really.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a full-length dress in Karen Millen today. It was reduced and I needed something last-minute. I hope I don't end up looking like Eva Longoria :rolleyes::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->