Karl Lagerfeld "Karleidoscope" Fragrance : Bianca Balti by Karl Lagerfeld

tarsha

Reaction score
l8lQY.jpg

"I love to play with words, as I love to play with scents," Lagerfeld told WWD. "A fragrance is not made to be explained by words. A mix of scents creates something we can smell but not describe. I can tell you that the base is patchouli fraction orpur, benzoin Laos orpur, tonka bean and musk, and the heart (a perfume must have a heart that should break, in a way, our heart) is heliotrope (one of my favorite scents), violet and freesia. But I don’t want to be too technical about the fragrance. I prefer a sentimental approach."

Karleidoscope comes in a kaleidoscope-ish bottle and will be priced at 39 euros for 30 ml. and 63 euros for 60 ml. It's targeted at 30-something women who are "urban, arty, and creative."

Read more

racked.com

Love the concept, but not loving Bianca's photo.

the angle of the bottm pic is not too good but still glad that they used her

:lol:

can you imagine answering that you're wearing "karleidascope" if someone asks you what perfume you have on?

now that you mention, it's a mouthful! LOL

Karleidoscope?!! :lol: OMG!
I love the name, it's funny.
Posted via Mobile Device

Was it really necessary to be so literal with the name? Geez. Sometimes Karl's choices are so dumb.

Even Bianca can't save this from being a totally ridiculous mess, sorry.

Bianca's proportions look way off to me and the name is definitely "LOL" worthy. The most disappointing thing for me is the design of the perfume bottle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romyfnich
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->