Lanvin
00260h-1--2009_03_07_08_13_23_18126.jpg

style.it

Haider Ackermann F/W 09.10 Paris

00090h-3--2009.03.07.14.24.58.3526777_base.jpg
00240h-2009.03.07.14.22.45.2476795_base.jpg

style

Last edited by a moderator:
No Givenchy? Come on :judge: Karo would've been perfect for that show! But well... she's still doing great anyway ^_^ Excited for today: Giambattista, Viktor & Rolf, YSL? :shifty:

An article from teenvogue.com. She talks about her little accident at Herve Leger, too

Fashion Week Encounter: Cabbing it With Catwalker Karolin Wolter

When last evening's Kai Kuhne show wrapped up at 6:50 p.m. and I realized I had exactly ten minutes to make it from Chelsea to Bryant Park in order to make it to Custo Barcelona (which I had intended to cover for all you Teen Voguettes) at 7:00, fashion panic struck. Scrambling to the corner of 11th Avenue and 21st Street as quickly as my stilettos would allow, I scoured the highway for an available taxi and instantly spotted a statuesque brunette who appeared to be experiencing a similar time-crunch crisis. "Want to share?" she asked. Done! It was only once we hurled ourselves into the cab and began our bumper-to-bumper crawl toward midtown, however, that I realized I was carpooling with none other than Karolin Wolter, one of this season's freshest new faces. Having already walked an impressive 17 shows in New York, Karolin was rushing not to her next runway presentation, but to a Ralph Lauren fitting that would determine whether or not she remained in Manhattan for an extra day before flying out to the London shows. As we crept through Herald Square traffic, the super-friendly German stunner shared some of the week's highlights with me: "Alexander Wang's show was amazing," she said, "but the shoes were probably the hardest to walk in of any designers'!" And booking the Marc Jacobs show her first season in the biz, she explained, was "amazing--really, really great. The clothes were so fun! There were so many of us backstage at once--it got a little crowded." (Marc assigned only one look to each model, meaning there were a total of 60 girls booked for the show!) Despite taking a teensy tumble on the slippery Herve Leger runway last Sunday, Karolin noted that the show's attendees couldn't have been more supportive. "When I got up, everybody started clapping for me!" she exclaimed. "It made me feel so much better." The model also revealed that with the New York collections at an end, she's currently slated to walk in all three of the remaining fashion capital cities (London, Milan, and Paris)--meaning that we can expect to see much more of this talented new face in the weeks to come. As I gave Karolin a hug and wished her the best of luck with Ralph, we hopped out of our cab and peeled off in separate directions. I may have missed Custo Barcelona entirely, but hey--just like Karolin told me, no Fashion Week is complete without little slip-ups here and there.

teenvogue

:woot::woot::woot::woot:

She walked Yves Saint Laurent F/W 09.10 Paris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 4th girl yay !!!!!!
5pez6g.jpg

getty

Yves Saint Laurent

20iypo7.jpg

{catwalking.com via Faith Akiyama}

^ I can only affiliate with that: :shock: What a look on her @ Valentino :crush: I'm totally blown away! She looks increadibly beautiful - so strong & sophisticated. Just wow :heart: Would love to see her at Chloé or Hermès later on today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kancuk24
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->