Karolin Wolter

The colors look even better here. Her showcard is absolutely gorgeous!

6karolin12.jpg

6karolin22.jpg

(supreme being)

Oh and I believe Starry confirmed in the Chinese Vogue thread for February that Karolin has an editorial inside shot by Terry Tsiolis. I cannot wait to see her first major fashion story! :wub:

wow :crush:
a vogue editorial already?!
her showcard is breathtaking... just flooring

It's good to hear that she has some editorial work coming right before the shows. And Vogue China has some of the most beautiful ones. I cannot wait.

Looks like someone is rocking a bleached brow at the moment. Very severe, which adds to her already stoic beauty!

KarolinChai1.jpg
KarolinChai2.jpg

KarolinChai3.jpg
KarolinChai4.jpg

(wwd)

what are all these new pics from:blink:
she looks quite good, i think

Vogue China February 2009
Rhinestone Cowgirl
Ph:Terry Tsiolis
Model:Karolin Wolter

Scanned by me

^What an absolutely sensational start to her full-time modeling career. Getting signed with Supreme and now starting it all of with an only-girl story by Terry Tsiolis, very nice! I have to say the theme is a bit played, but the editorial itself is absolutely gorgeous and Karolin looks insanely seasoned for someone this new.

this girl is amazing. im really liking the bleached brow look
such poise and talent from a newcomer :D
this can only be a good sign for her upcoming season :wink:

Great. She does good faces and she will be a great model. I'm not sure about the brows because that makes her kind of old. She already looks like in her mid twenties although she is 19 or 20 already.

So what did she get for Fall/Winter. Are casting decisions already done? Is it Calvin Klein, Jil Sander or does she take the Prada/Marni/Miu/Miu route? If she's not at Calvin we can expect her at Marc Jacobs I guess.

Ah this is exciting I love to see what new faces score every coming season.

^Last I heard she was actually 17. Personally she feels more Calvin/Jil to me but I suppose that will all be in the hands of the casting directors. I'd imagine there will be quite a fight for this, but to answer your question Marcel casting decisions have not even begun yet. Shows don't start until Feb. 13th in New York, so we're awhile off from dealing with that. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
She simulates Anna Selezneva.

First major job an "one-girl ed" in Vogue China, that's just about the limit.

Thanks for posting
kazaf

She looks wonderful in Vogue China.. im sure were going to see a lot more of her from here on!

:D :D :D
im so excited!
not a bad score for such a new girl

she looks like kate moss from some angles................................................

Woo another one! This time for Wonderland Feb/Mar 2009
Pet Her Flow by Miguel Reveriego
Fashion Editor Grace Cobb
Model Karolin Volter
Pretty sure the last name is just spelt wrong. Glad shes getting a lot more editorials!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->