Kate Hudson Got Breast implants

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
"I have small breasts, obviously," Kate Hudson proudly proclaimed at the 2002 Golden Globes. "It's nice to be able to wear a plunging neckline and have it be elegant."
http://www.usmagazine.com/healthylifestyle/photos/stars-who-love-their-bodies-2009218/
Looks like Hudson had a change of heart. An insider says in the new issue of Us Weekly that a plastic surgeon performed a small breast augmentation on the actress, 31, in late March. And the mom to son Ryder, 6, looked noticeably fuller on top while poolside in Miami on April 9.
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/photos/guess-the-cup-size-20091111
Explains another source, "Kate makes jokes about her boobs, but her chest has always been one of her biggest insecurities."
Hudson's rep did not return requests for comment.

usweekly

Attachments

• hudson.jpg
    hudson.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 53
I am sure she had a breast reduction years ago because she said she liked her breasts flat.

I don't understand why she got it late her life and career. She seemed really confident about her body.They do look good. But everyone knows they are fake.

what?? Kate allways seemed to be so confident and happy about her body...and I tought she would be the last person to get breast implants, but whatever makes her happy.

I am sure she had a breast reduction years ago because she said she liked her breasts flat.

I don't think she ever got a reduction. She really never had anything to reduce. :huh:

When I first heard this I thought BS but in that pic her breasts do bigger and have the tell-tale roundness to the top.

Last edited by a moderator:
she has definitely had a boobjob

it looks good since she didn't overdue them, but why did she feel the need to do them? her flat chest really fit her well before

I don't understand why she got it late her life and career. She seemed really confident about her body.They do look good. But everyone knows they are fake.

I think sometimes people wait until later because their breasts change after pregnancy / aging. At least this has been the case with some of the people I know who have gotten it done. Kate is still very young though so not quite sure as to her reasoning.

Her boobs looked good before and they look good now, as long as she is happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That might be true. I think she even said breastfeeding left her with udders.:lol:

ah....i liked her lil bitties. i thought she looked so stunning in deep V's on the red carpet and whatnot. too bad, another silicon celeb

while I'm normally super against surgery, I don't blame her for getting it and also not lying about it. They aren't obnoxiously bigger so thats a plus

I agree with everyone saying they look fine. They looked ok before and they look good now, I'm all for plastic surgery if they make someone feel more confident about their bodies and they still resemble a human being (ie NOT Heidi Montag).

i agree. whatever makes her happy. and as long as it doesn't take away from how she actually looks and how she expresses emotion(very important as an actor!),i don't see what the problem is at all. and she certainly didn't get some extreme DD,pam anderson p*rn star boobs. they still make her look rather decent,not trashy.

I think they look lovely. she's got a great booty so i never really looked at her boobs. but she just wasn't small-chested, she was flat. That wouldn't make me feel very feminine either.

you guys, as someone with a similar rack to her "original" size, I think there is a HUGE possibility she is just wearing "chickens" in that bathing suit. The shape of the suit is perfect for a little chicken cutlet.

The chickens give you that tell-tale curve at the top bc they're pushing your boobs up. I'm just saying - I'm not an expert but I sort of am ; ) because me and the chickens have a long and intimate relationship : )

i don't know, maybe i take it back... now that i look again they really do seem much rounder and larger... oh well.

Oh thank gosh, I came here expecting to find something insane, but she still looks good.

i can see it and not see it. with the right bikini and the cutlet, anything is possible.

in my mind, kate hudson would be the LAST person to get them.. just based on her personality and things she has said. i guess i should stop being surprised by hollywood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->