Kate Moss and Pete Doherty (Please read guidelines before posting)

boho_babe

Cinematic Vision
Reaction score
Seen as it is clearly obvious that Kate and Pete are back together, this thread is the place where you can discuiss them if needs be.
Please ensure that before posting, you are doing so in accordance with tFS Guidelines which includes:
  • No Drug References.
  • No Weight References.
  • You must credit the source of all Pictures.
  • You must credit the source of all news.
If you run into any problems please use the report function to report posts.

msn.com

Pete Doherty and supermodel Kate Moss are traveling together in Ireland this week.
Witnesses said Moss took the stage Monday night at a nightclub south of Dublin and sang alongside Doherty at the start of a new tour of the singer's band, Babyshambles.
"They came in the front door and chatted with the fans. Kate got up on stage at a few points and helped sing the chorus of a few songs. They both appeared to be in fine form," said Damien O'Brien, manager of the Music Factory in the town of Carlow, where the Babyshambles gig attracted about 680 fans.
On Tuesday, British tabloids carried photographs of him and Kate Moss embracing before they boarded a flight to Ireland.

boho_babe, is it ok to post something that Peter himself posted on another messageboard recently, as long as I say where it's from?

^
As long as it's in accordance with the guidelines, I see no problem in doing so :flower:

About the first night of the new tour, in Carlow: (and the setlist:smile:

a rebours
la belle et la bete (ft mrsdoherty)
pipedown
blinding
time for heroes
arcady
Albion
I wish (imessd it up a bit this one, tuning you know)
sedative
killamangiro
fixing up to go
what katie did
007 Shanty town (cover)
back from the dead
youtalk
1440 (new one)
f*ck forever
stix and stones

things are most certainly taking a turn for the... well, better? compared to last tours absolute carnage and freefall oblivion the first of the pipeless frog gigsand I can actually remember it. A few drinks, no punch ups and and actually it was f*cking blinding on the whole, to say nothing of my true love. stum.

and a later post about the show:

will do, dropper, must nip off and have an oyster and stoutfill.take care. and then perchance to soundcheck. we've a few new ones 'crumbbeggingbaghead' the 'hospital one' (1440 i called it but that's the cuckoo one i think). soundcheck might be an idea actually. what a novelty! no palming stones off scallies in alleys, not with the missus here anyway. oh, and probations weekly tests and court, and the wilfull destruction of my entire life. do you think they've sown some seeds in me at that priory gaff? expensive f*cking seeds I fancy, although it could be cheaper than getting bang on it this autumnal/yuletide.

from http://www.frenchdogblues.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1 and yes, heavyhorse is really Peter :smile:

He sounds good I think... like he's really turned over a bit of a new leaf. Lets hope he keeps moving forward and getting better :heart:

omg cant believe they are back together she must be mad about him!cant believ they were in carlow in ireland i live in dublin and even driving through carlow is depressing lol i'd say there were loadsa knackers at the gig ewwww!

I Think If Kate Will Marry To Pete It Will Be... Mistake... I Dont Hink That Hes The Man 4 Her But..who Am I To Gugde...

angel said:

About the first night of the new tour, in Carlow: (and the setlist:smile:

a rebours
la belle et la bete (ft mrsdoherty)
:heart:

THIS SOUND DO SWEEEEET!!!! :blush:

AND P.S. WHERE R THE PICS...
WHO WILL POST THE 1ST PIC?
ANYONE? :lol:

- skynews
1450687.jpg
1450686.jpg

1450685.jpg
1450755.jpg

1450754.jpg

The tabloid press has reported various rumours about his relationship with Kate Moss, ranging from claims that the relationship is over to rumours of an engagement. Moss did sing with Doherty and his band at a recent show in London. Doherty has a son named Astile with singer Lisa Moorish, who also has a child with Oasis singer Liam Gallagher. Moorish has reportedly allowed only limited contact between Doherty and their son due to the drug-related instability of Doherty's relationships. He is said to be estranged from his father, an Army officer, but his mother recently published a book about family life with Peter.

is this true???? cos i read it on wikipedia...and never heard anything before...

MarilynMonroe said:
He has a son?!?!?! OMG, that poor child.

I think that a lot of people at this thread won't arpreciate that:innocent:

MarilynMonroe said:
He has a son?!?!?! OMG, that poor child.

actually, i remember seeing a bit of pete with his son in the "who the hell is pete doherty?" documentary, and he was actually really sweet with him. astile looks like he adores him

swizzlekiss0125 said:
actually, i remember seeing a bit of pete with his son in the "who the hell is pete doherty?" documentary, and he was actually really sweet with him. astile looks like he adores him

that is his son???

well, they were very cute...
and what is wrong with u ppl... he is super talented musician, and he is very young and he read the guidelines for this thread, so u should feel sorry for him, not to look at him like he's a freak...

and for the record, on his latest pics with kate who looks better than last year... he has spots on face, which can be a sign that his organism is detoxicating... he probably cannot sleep well, and stuff like that, but they look so adorable...
i love the way they r in love... :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
kan-i-ta said:
I think that a lot of people at this thread won't arpreciate that:innocent:
Can't help it. It's a Pete thread and it's not like I am bashing him, his child or anyone's child that reads this thread, nor am I breaking any guideline rules. If my statement offends anyone they seriously need help for being too FANatical.:flower:

He looks a bit like a young Marlon Brando in those pictures...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->