Kate Moss and Pete Doherty (Please read guidelines before posting)

Kate forced to change number over Pete's incessant calls
Kate Moss has been forced to change her mobile phone number - again - because old flame Pete Doherty keeps calling her since his split from his model fiancée Irina Lazareanu.
Source's the 33-year-old supermodel's new boyfriend is not best pleased with the constant contact.
Jamie Hince has told Kate that he wants her to have nothing to do with the Babyshambles frontman ever again.
katemossBIg2510_468x622.jpg

Sources say he's worried that Kate will go back to Pete now that he's single again and has cleaned up his act.
Jamie has even whisked Kate away on a romantic holiday to the south of France - just them and Kate's daughter Lila Grace - so Pete can't get anywhere near her.
The source says: "Kate and Pete are addicted to each other. They both find it very difficult to put their relationship behind them.

katemoss1BIg2510_468x920.jpg

"They keep trying to move on and go out with different people but underneath it all they will always love each other and they both know they are the loves of each other's lives."
Pete split with Irina after a blazing row on Monday night, allegedly over her needy, bossy ways.
Friends say 28-year-old Pete is now pining for his ex. And Kate may once again be drawn to his unique charms, as things have not been a bed of roses for her and Jamie recently.
dohertyPA_468x599.jpg

Just last week the couple had an enormous bust-up outside Kate's home at 4am after the Fashion Rocks event.
The source adds: "Pete got engaged in a moment of madness when he was off his head before he checked into r***b, and has been questioning his sanity ever since.
"He liked Irina but admits the only reason he got together with her was on the rebound from Kate. He soon saw the error of his ways and dumped her."
source:dailymail

So Kate Moss and Pete Doherty are no more, and Kate is in a very loving relationship with new beau Jamie Hince.
Jamie used to be fond of swapping bodily fluids with Irina Lazareanu, who until recently was the fiancee of... Pete Doherty.
Irina dated Pete before Kate came along and stole her man, only resuming the relationship after the Moss dumped the tuneless tub of lard (keep up!).
Irina then took up with Jamie, until Kate came along and stole her man. Again.
Irina and Kate REALLY don't get on, but at least they're keeping the STDs in a controlled environment. Woe betide any fool getting swept into this sexual cesspit.

http://www.holymoly.co.uk/mailout.html

I don't really believe this. Jamie and Valentine were together for almost three years, and they broke it off in early August or July. So if Jamie got with Irina, it must've been after that.

6f11fm.jpg

photobucket

I think Valentine and Jamie will get back together. They were such a stylish couple, and both really, really into each other.

^ Anyone have more photos of them two?

I thought Irina and Jamie might of been together...

^ No I just can see it happening :smile:

Thanks, I didn't know she was a model, I like her style.

What a coincidence - Pete Doherty and Kate Moss have been spotted in the same street, at the same time, on the same day.
The pair, who split in July 2007, were seen hiding around a corner together on Wednesday in Primrose Hill, North London.
When spotted, Doherty, 29, darted into a nearby flower shop.

article-1158046-00F932A8000004B0-907_468x318.jpg
Happier times: Pete Doherty and Kate Moss at the 2007 Glastonbury Festival
Florist Diana Milner said he had a quick look around before heading next door to the Albert pub while he waited for a cab.
‘Pete came in but didn’t buy anything. He then went to the pub,’ Diana revealed.
‘My staff saw Kate at more or less the same moment in the road. We don’t know if they were meeting up.’
Doherty is currently single, while Kate, 35, is dating The Kills guitarist Jamie Hince
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1158046/Kate-Moss-Pete-Doherty-Primrose-thrill.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->