Kate Moss - posting requires reading thread rules, see post #1

Any have the magazine or scans of W Magazine Kate with Tanga Moreu in Rio De Janeiro by Mario Testino March1997??? pleaseeeeeee

I was popping in to say I loved her dress and the way she pulled it off, a very antique-looking dress with slightly kinky shoes (that complimented it perfectly), brilliant. Too bad it got ripped like that; at least a heel didn't break simultaneously. :ninja:

oh my god! What the hell did she do to that dress?! I can understand the top bits because it would have been tight but seriously the back aswell! It just looks so discusting

Apparently Courtney Love stood on it :blink:, see below (from UK Vogue)...

LONDON proved its worth as the fashion capital of the world last night as the V&A's gala dinner, co-hosted by Vogue's Alexandra Shulman, John Galliano and Daphne Guinness, showed the Met Ball exactly how it's done. Celebrities, designers and supermodels arrived in their droves – so much so that Richard Young and his fellow photographers barely got a chance to photograph them all as they glided elegantly into the museum's domed entrance hall. Claudia Schiffer arrived on the arm of Roland Mouret wearing white Chanel with a feather trim, Lily Cole dazzled in a dark green feathered mini by Prada, Thandie Newton giggled with Matthew Williamson (who swore he was leaving straight after the main course to attend four final fittings for his show today), in a colourful empire lined-gown by Emilio Pucci, Stella Tennant wore pink embellished John Galliano, Daphne Guinness and Lady Amanda Harlech wore Chanel, Alexandra Shulman was in a red gown created especially for her by John Galliano, Agyness Deyn in full-length Burberry, Maria Carla Boscone in blue Givenchy and Emma Thompson sweetly declared, "I wear what I'm told!" when asked by VogueTV about her black Prada fishtail dress. (SEE ALL THE ACTION ON VOGUE.COM LATER THIS MORNING). The list goes on and so did dinner – pudding was not served until after midnight – by which time the likes of Vivienne Westwood, Diane Von Furstenberg and Stephen Jones had headed home. But other revellers hit the stunning garden outside where performers danced the jive in what must have been a freezing cold fountain. So what happened as the beautiful people let their hair down? Kate Moss narrowly avoided tumbling over on arrival – Courtney Love stood on her white silk train - but the supermodel laughed it off as her date for the night, Mario Testino, joined the paps and took her photo; Anna Wintour graciously forgave the lady who spilled a drink down her dress; Jade Jagger took Christian Louboutin into the ladies' loos for a private chat; Tamara Mellon spent most of the night talking intensely to a very handsome Christian Slater; Lulu Guinness jokingly asked Melissa Odabash if her all-girl-journalist table were swimwear models, GQ editor Dylan Jones seemed to be talking movies with Quentin Tarrantino and Johnny Borrell, and nobody could understand who security guards were making way for in the queue for dinner - until they looked down and saw a very tiny, white Versace-clad Prince.

Hm I get a 'bull in the china shop' whenever I see Courtney Love in photos/film. Figures she would step on it.

Re: her dress, vintage clothing is very delicate if that piece is as old as I think it is, I would expect it to rip very easily.

Courtney had nothing to do with Kate's dress being ruined. Another made up fabrication. Nutters.

dailymail attachments.

Attachments

• kate&cl.jpg
    kate&cl.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 135
  • kate&cl2.jpg
    kate&cl2.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 65
  • kate&cl3.jpg
    kate&cl3.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 72
^yeah but she looks awful in the pic posted in "when stars wear runway looks" thread.. interesting..

Holy hell, Courtney looks good! What a difference from those dailymail pix of her in NY. Her and Kate give off the same fashion vibe I got when Courtney and Amanda went to Oscars in white dresses.

Also, Kate's dress is pretty but I think what's throwing me off is the mutton chop sleeves. they are lower than her elbow almost to forearm and they make her arms look so short. Otherwise the tied up hem is A+.

Last edited by a moderator:
mossloveREX1909_468x670.jpg

dailymail

Kate photographed Mario Sorrenti, I believe these were taken when they used to date which was in the 90's...

cropped by Alien Sex Friend from voguehommes.com :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
it def looks better tied up...thank god for stylists....but she should have gotten one in the first place...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->