Kate Moss - posting requires reading thread rules, see post #1

2%20KM.jpg

nice

Kate portrait by Freud from "W" estimated at $5 Million + at Christie's sale

KATE MOSS NUDE GOES ON THE BLOCK
The hottest lot in the forthcoming contemporary art auction at Christie's London on Feb. 9, 2005, is octogenarian artist Lucien Freud's large (5 x 4 ft.) painting of a nude Kate Moss, painted in 2002 when the supermodel was pregnant. Titled
Naked Portrait, the picture is owned by an unnamed U.S. collector and carries a presale estimate of £2,500,000-£3,500,000 ($4.9 million-$6.8 million). Moss is shown in a typical Freudian pose, positioned on some bedding on the floor of the studio -- as Donald Kuspit has written about Freud's sitters in these pages, "cruelly and precariously positioned, as though in free fall, the model seems condemned to a lonely death." The work was exhibited at the artist's show at Aquavella Galleries in New York in 2003 and was reproduced in W Magazine as part of a portfolio of 17 artist's portraits of the waifish pop-culture star. Freud has also painted a portrait of a nude and pregnant Jerry Hall.

kate + freud + W + christie's = $5 million or more estimate

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard from contactmusic.com, that Kate Moss is going to launch her own parfume.Wonder if that's true? I hate celeb-parfumes, so I hope it was just a rumor...If she wants to make a brand of herself, she should create lingerie (like Elle McPherson) or something, but please, NO MORE CELEB SCENTS!:sick:

I don't know if this is the right place to post this,but...Kate Moss is releasing her own perfume isn't she?

kate is the bomb. she has an unprecedented TEN campaigns this season (anais anais, chanel coco mademoiselle, joop!, roberto cavalli, fred jewelry, rimmel, dior, burberry, david yurman, and ysl opium. which other model has EVER had that many? that speaks for itself.

Is she the only supermodel that still working from the nineties?

Here's a lil' one I haven't seen from The Sun today.

katemulford6tn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
New cover. :flower:

UK Vogue, March:

Attachments

• Kate_Moss_183.jpg
    Kate_Moss_183.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 152
That is quite easily the most beautiful editorial I have ever seen. :heart:

Who photographed it?

martinionrox said:
gorgeous kate..

do you all like her blonde or brunette?

Kate can pull anything off and still look fabulous, it's hard to choose. I really liked the 2001 choppy blonde look:

00017.L.JPG

KATE INVITED SADIE TO JOIN HER AND LILA-GRACE FOR THE WEEK-END AT HER COUNTRY RETREAT.

NO Pete WHAT'S HIS NAME THERE!....

Attachments

• 06 FEB. KATE & SADIE IN THE COSWOLDS.jpg
    06 FEB. KATE & SADIE IN THE COSWOLDS.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 206
  • Sadie+boyfriend J.Scott turn up to keep K. company at her 10-bedroom English country retreat,.jpg
    Sadie+boyfriend J.Scott turn up to keep K. company at her 10-bedroom English country retreat,.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 272
apparently kate and peter are getting married for sure once hes cleaned himself up :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->